What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Today's selection...

Profile M:
Udderly Amazing Banana Milkshake
Still enjoying this despite vaping around 80ml of the bottle. As I've mentioned before the only downside is coil/mesh life is absolutely awful with the UA range.

Profile Unity #1
: Bert's Apple Crumble Custard
Just using up the last of this so I can get stuck into a fresh bottle of Supergood Butter 02. I'm getting a bit bored of the Bert's so can't wait!

Profile Unity #2: Donut King - Key Lime Creme
I got this one today and it's a very nice balance of flavours - not too zesty and not too sweet. Was sure if I'd like it but I can't put it down. £6.99 for 100ml is a bargain too... juice this cheap usually isn't as good as this.

Innokin Zenith II: Element Ns/20 - Crema (20mg Salt)
Also picked this one up today and for being a basic cream flavour it's delicious. Creams can be very hit or miss for me but this one is ace! I'm actually coming round to the the Zenith tank too.

I've literally just got back in to vaping =) currently vaping on some dinner lady lemon tart and nasty juice cushman mango.

Now waiting for an order from Prime vapes after hearing so many good things about it from you guys :) waiting for

Occult Owl - Purple Rain
Firewater Deluxe Limited Edition
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream

Excited to try them all :2thumbsup:

Today I am mostly vaping...

sRPTx7sL1-19TT5TurEA_GSu77CZky-3oLo8fdKmvEGwaBfK1WlWRv_XsViRATcYb6LSdCaXIBbhe-Z9Ah6NJ_wv8fLB-MtuVJI7CMHjis_Ojqo1vyZDwRT6SkCsnWLouoVqQS0Yn_r2pST-1h50NQ5bdgRbe6cKYdfYb5Ih4p2RR6zcM5KJH07UYAHU8j6_gSKltaRUWrJO-2hfZPc3MkTBao4Kme5Srw1S9mYZenb1tyQmo8weESImaiSMj40IL3LgdBW-6V_Xb4JjGo1hmHaLdmfoILu00RMZ2WgX3VoXEAPY6CmbNMd5jVp58oYyaQXNiKlYngGtaHwffE2TIkzWrmnWkFwBsKMjm75qa80WmtK6nIy-ec10AXTvKian37a2Yg9md96iVfvktaqcEazHd8SMACoh0ZmxMf8PINdO0kFmGE0xd8fpqO_s25ghP5EdS-tfvzro7hmx6PQ084jxBFGeQuNiU-z4hFecqw29TRjKv9qpn9THAP-w_gZ4JsSTX9O0Ho6c6riYtZTb3sw3t_BPgVRjgn2z0ocB7SiZ3aSjOnG1VHWS_2quwoTfwW8YO-uDlYss52134MM4ttAviy6DQVX2ZRzFKqT40jnp2o60Fznm-on3K3Tq3NdRiYKNopGGw6Bq7IRSlbkahxYqB1MXwCU4jkHFfzeiUZZ64ud9Xe3W948htpb2ADKveWpRxufrjVSLWJdGQiGWLsgbwQ=w1524-h1904-no

Fantastically decadent

Drip Hacks: Strawberry Custard .
Brews Bros: Odin - Rhubarb and custard.
Brews Bros: Angel Dust - Blackcurrant , Kiwi , Grape and citrus.

Dispergo..
Okay Orange Cherry/Liquorice
Okay Orange Peach and Apricot
Fresco Blackcurrant Apple and Strawberry
Fresco Kiwi Strawberry and Watermelon
And some Froot "Black"

Chiri in the pioneer and toffee nut crumble in the vertex, both solid.

Mainly my own Capella Sweet Strawberry new RF (20% concentrate ish) in a Zeus X Mesh, along with the occasional Drip Hacks Black Mamba in an UB Pro tank TC mode.

I'll copy and paste this tomorrow (or not :) ). I'm rather boring in my flavour choice.

I've just had basix banana and suicide bunny route 44 delivered going to try them now!
My favourite at the minute I can't get enough off is the cuttwood reserve

Back
Top Bottom