What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

JohnNada

Achiever
I know we talk about it in other threads but I thought it might be handy to have a dedicated place where we can discuss what liquids we're all vaping, and to get ideas of different things to try etc.

I've got 3 on the go today:

Profile M - Udderly Amazing Blueberry Cheesecake Milkshake - I mentioned in the What Did Your Postie Bring You thread that this is one of the nicest blueberry liquids I've ever had. Up there with Supergood Butter 06 which is my blueberry benchmark.

Profile Unity #1 - Udderly Amazing Cookie Dough Milkshake - This was a free 10ml sample and whist it is lovely, I wouldn't say it tastes like actual cookie dough... it's more like Kinder Bueno in a chocolate-y, wafer-y kinda way. I would still buy a full bottle though, and would be happy to drink it if it was an actual milkshake (funnily enough I had a Kinder Bueno milkshake recently).

Profile Unity #2 - Supergood Butter 02. Quite simply the nicest liquid ever made, IMO. I get bored vaping the same thing for too long, even with my usual favourites, but that's never the case for this one. Always puts a smile on my face when I vape it.

So what's everyone else got in their rotation today?

This is going to sound like a marketing ploy for Udderly Amazing but,

Juggerknot MR - Udderly Amazing Strawberry Milkshake - I wasn't to sure on this one at first, not like the other stwb milks i've had. This is more like a homemade fruit smoothie milkshake, not the commercial supermarket stuff. But after the first 10mls I can't put this one down, been chuffing it everyday since getting it.

Blotto Mini - Udderly Amazing Bubblegum Ice cream - Love this stuff, reminds me of the bubble gum Ice Lollies, the first couple of hits were a little too chilly and thought it wouldn't be for me, but its either calmed down or I've got use to it.

Dead Rabbit V2 RDA - Riff Raff Coconut Ice Cream - Although this is an ice cream it has no cooling in it, the coconut really is good though, almost through my first 250ml and will be getting another.

Zeus mesh RTA Darkstar Vanilla Custard

Destiny RTA JUST JAM BLUEBERRY.

I know we talk about it in other threads but I thought it might be handy to have a dedicated place where we can discuss what liquids we're all vaping, and to get ideas of different things to try etc.
Exclusively DIY so not sure if you intended inc that, but for what it's worth:-
Kelpie wi Peanut Butter
Recurve on a mech wi Grapefruit Candy
Drop wi Fruit Pastilles
Pulse 24 on a PulseX wi a version of @StrawberryRipple Peanut
Dread on a feedlink wi Fruity Bubblegum And lastly-
Viper mech wi PB&J

This is going to sound like a marketing ploy for Udderly Amazing but,

Juggerknot MR - Udderly Amazing Strawberry Milkshake - I wasn't to sure on this one at first, not like the other stwb milks i've had. This is more like a homemade fruit smoothie milkshake, not the commercial supermarket stuff. But after the first 10mls I can't put this one down, been chuffing it everyday since getting it.

Blotto Mini - Udderly Amazing Bubblegum Ice cream - Love this stuff, reminds me of the bubble gum Ice Lollies, the first couple of hits were a little too chilly and thought it wouldn't be for me, but its either calmed down or I've got use to it.

Dead Rabbit V2 RDA - Riff Raff Coconut Ice Cream - Although this is an ice cream it has no cooling in it, the coconut really is good though, almost through my first 250ml and will be getting another.

Haha, aye I think there will be a few of us will be singing their praises!

I love the Bubblegum Milkshake too, although my gf has pinched it so I'll get her the Ice Cream version next time I place an order (I don't like cooling but she does). I've still got the Vanilla Milkshake and Cyber Rabbit Radon samples still to try.

I like the sound of the Strawberry Milkshake, so I'll probably go for that next too.

Coconut gives me the boak though :D

Zeus mesh RTA Darkstar Vanilla Custard

Destiny RTA JUST JAM BLUEBERRY.

I need to try the Just Jam Blueberry to see how it compares. I really like their Strawberry Jam Sponge, Lemon Sponge and Vanilla Sponge, although they do get sickly after around 50ml.

Exclusively DIY so not sure if you intended inc that, but for what it's worth:-
Kelpie wi Peanut Butter
Recurve on a mech wi Grapefruit Candy
Drop wi Fruit Pastilles
Pulse 24 on a PulseX wi a version of @StrawberryRipple Peanut
Dread on a feedlink wi Fruity Bubblegum And lastly-
Viper mech wi PB&J

DIY more than welcome! It's something I keep meaning to try but doubt I'd get near the quality of my favourites!

Geekvape obelisk 60 - Udderly Amazing strawberry milkshake
VV Requiem - udderly amazing bubblegum milkshake
Kriemhild 2 - prime vapes Unicorn Shake
Glaz mini - Legio X Janus
Expromizer 5 - Prime Vapes Creme De Tabac
Berserker mini - Juice Cabin Blackbeard

DIY more than welcome! It's something I keep meaning to try but doubt I'd get near the quality of my favourites!
There are thousands of DIY recipes posted, hundreds of which are the equal of most commercial juices and dozens of which leave commercials standing re flavour/quality etc. Personally my mixes suit me, but probably wouldn't most other people:11:, but there are mixers out there producing stunning DIY recipes which they share willingly, just for the feedback. Give:-
e-Liquid Calculator (e-liquid-recipes.com) or
All The Flavors
a look and you might be surprised by the 10s of thousands of recipes wi attendant commentary from users.

There are thousands of DIY recipes posted, hundreds of which are the equal of most commercial juices and dozens of which leave commercials standing re flavour/quality etc. Personally my mixes suit me, but probably wouldn't most other people:11:, but there are mixers out there producing stunning DIY recipes which they share willingly, just for the feedback. Give:-
e-Liquid Calculator (e-liquid-recipes.com) or
All The Flavors
a look and you might be surprised by the 10s of thousands of recipes wi attendant commentary from users.

Cheers ;)

I've had a look on ELR before and there are a lot that sound amazing. I guess it's just the trial and error that puts me off, although I get for some people that's all part of the adventure. I may still give it a go at some point though as I'd love to see if I could make a really good apple pie similar to the old Dinner Lady one.

Back
Top Bottom