What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The Vaping Postman (Mark Roberts)

I was surprised to find out that Bogan MTL vapes when he's out and about. He's not all cloud chucking and cnuts

yeah, Bogan's alright and Sam does seem like a really decent bloke under all the swearing and showmanship.

V1ck is warming to me too, I'm not a massive fan of his style or presentation but I like him and he seems honest and decent. (and he doesn't wear a cap)

I used to watch Todd but he drives me nuts now. :D ... as does Vic, I can't watch either anymore, not even for a moment. lol. nothing against them as people but I just can't bare it.
Awwwww ........

Probably what they all hate most... I present you with a large bucket of apathy...

I dont like any of them especially vaping postman, robert and vic. Rip trippers and grimm green are just cringey so really the only one that I can tolerate is pbusardo. Seems more down to earth and not in it for drama/attention.

I watch @todd and @Vaping Biker

Have been watching Todd since I first starting vaping and still remember following one of his vids so I could learn to coil

The VB fibro vid had me crying, how in this day can a Dr turn round and say there is nothing more they can do.

Not buying more kit as I am happy with what I have, but it's nice to see what is out there. Occassionally, Todd and VB show their fur babies, sadly they are not shown enough and should have their own vlog to show their adventures :D

I have watched Grim but he is just way too perky for me, Ruby I couldnt take to. I have watched a few of the ones put up by other reviewers on POTV and not got through the first few mins as I wanted to throw my phone or fall asleep.

I watch @todd and @Vaping Biker

Have been watching Todd since I first starting vaping and still remember following one of his vids so I could learn to coil

The VB fibro vid had me crying, how in this day can a Dr turn round and say there is nothing more they can do.

Not buying more kit as I am happy with what I have, but it's nice to see what is out there. Occassionally, Todd and VB show their fur babies, sadly they are not shown enough and should have their own vlog to show their adventures :D

I have watched Grim but he is just way too perky for me, Ruby I couldnt take to. I have watched a few of the ones put up by other reviewers on POTV and not got through the first few mins as I wanted to throw my phone or fall asleep.
That fibro vid was so sad :*( But the 'nothing we can do' is standard for fibro. But his other illness too... heartbreaking :(

But his reviews are just chilled out and gets on with it. Also loved the live stream he did the other night with a couple of other reviewers.. funny as fook! :D

Don't know who Todd is... got a link?

That fibro vid was so sad :*( But the 'nothing we can do' is standard for fibro. But his other illness too... heartbreaking :(

But his reviews are just chilled out and gets on with it. Also loved the live stream he did the other night with a couple of other reviewers.. funny as fook! :D

Don't know who Todd is... got a link?

Todd would have been one of the other reviewers, the Scotts guy.

Todd would have been one of the other reviewers, the Scotts guy.

I watched one of his videos, I think it was when i got the hussar to get some tips for wicking it. I liked him, he seems mild mannered. Just like a normal chap showing you his new vape purchase and giving some tips. Him and quorax are the only ones I can tolerate.

Back
Top Bottom