What's new

The Vaping Postman (Mark Roberts)

Ok, I’m off to investigate the flymo forum to see if there’s any beef going down on there.

What is it about vaping that attracts these morons? I don’t think you see this kind of childish bullshit in the lawn mower or kitchen appliance reviewing circles, stamp collecting etc. Why does anybody give these no mark overgrown children attention? Delusions of grandeur are a terrible thing.

I think youtube has opened up a space for celebrities in their own minds to 'make it big'. Probably happens in any field. How was the mower drama? :D

I think youtube has opened up a space for celebrities in their own minds to 'make it big'. Probably happens in any field. How was the mower drama? :D

The internet gives people that would previously have been unheard a soapbox with literally truck loads of idiots to follow them. TBH the only one of this tribe I can tolerate is Vaping with Vic, he does come across well and has a certain charm, he is somewhere between Wee Jimmy Crankie and Billy Connolly. The rest of them are about as entertaining as watching potatoes shrink, some are downright annoying.

The internet gives people that would previously have been unheard a soapbox with literally truck loads of idiots to follow them. TBH the only one of this tribe I can tolerate is Vaping with Vic, he does come across well and has a certain charm, he is somewhere between Wee Jimmy Crankie and Billy Connolly. The rest of them are about as entertaining as watching potatoes shrink, some are downright annoying.
I like the vaping biker :) He also posted a vid about having Fibromyalgia same as me.

It's funny, but in my experience the 'techier' the core subject of a forum, the bitchier it seems to get. Possibly because the posters are more likely to be OCD/anal types ..... as I am? I've been onto tech forums that are absolute bear pits! :D

I like the vaping biker :) He also posted a vid about having Fibromyalgia same as me.

I haven't ever watched the Vaping Biker, I might give him a go. I can't stand Empire Vapes, he is just far too arrogant for his own good. I watched an Australian one called the Vaping Bogan once, once was enough. I have just watched The Vaping Postman and just found him monotonous and annoying.

I am after a new tank, so I might try and watch some of these reviews.

I haven't ever watched the Vaping Biker, I might give him a go. I can't stand Empire Vapes, he is just far too arrogant for his own good. I watched an Australian one called the Vaping Bogan once, once was enough. I have just watched The Vaping Postman and just found him monotonous and annoying.

I am after a new tank, so I might try and watch some of these reviews.
I confess I have a soft spot for Bogan ..... for some reason he's about the only 'personality' that doesn't annoy me. In small doses at least - it does get a bit samey after a while. His content is actually pretty spot-on mostly - I can forgive a lot if it comes with intelligent analysis.

I agree with @Crewella The Bogan is worth watching and seems to steer away from drama. Most youtube reviewers can be annoying and to be honest drag out reviews. The best reviews are the ones written on here as they are not payed for and members will give an honest opinion.

yeah, Bogan's alright and Sam does seem like a really decent bloke under all the swearing and showmanship.

V1ck is warming to me too, I'm not a massive fan of his style or presentation but I like him and he seems honest and decent. (and he doesn't wear a cap)

I used to watch Todd but he drives me nuts now. :D ... as does Vic, I can't watch either anymore, not even for a moment. lol. nothing against them as people but I just can't bare it.

Back
Top Bottom