What's new

The Vaping Postman (Mark Roberts)

I remember when I first started to build my own coils, I used to watch a Youtube video and keep pausing it to do what they had said then starting it again to watch a bit more then stop again, you get the drift. I did the same thing building and wicking different tanks so I owe Youtube reviewers a lot, mind you I mostly turned the sound down!!
Me too. :)

I also have Fibro , with an annoying neurological disorder, fun and games isn't it, Not!!
It's a living cycle of pain, fatigue, ooh relief! nope.. pain again lol Sux :(

As to the reviewers, by the time I watch them, the stuff I'm researching is over a year old lol. But someone posted a vid on here and told me time index about how to stop the Kayfun 5 clone from leaking. Thought I saved it but didn't :( It was about 45min in so don't wanna put up with all that waffle to find out it's the wrong vid 20 times lol :D

It's a living cycle of pain, fatigue, ooh relief! nope.. pain again lol Sux :(

As to the reviewers, by the time I watch them, the stuff I'm researching is over a year old lol. But someone posted a vid on here and told me time index about how to stop the Kayfun 5 clone from leaking. Thought I saved it but didn't :( It was about 45min in so don't wanna put up with all that waffle to find out it's the wrong vid 20 times lol :D
Does that help .... you can ignore waffle just as well in Malay (?) as in English! ;)

Back
Top Bottom