What's new

The Tank That Wont Die...

Subtank plus, bloody thing is 3 years old and my daily work tank.

Cheers dude. Didn't realise it used stock coils. I've never got on with them, they always die on me after a few days. One of life's mysteries given how many people use them successfully.

yeah, they use standard Nautilus coils ..... they are what replaced my old original Nautilus' .... I don't usually get more than a week but they are only about a quid from Gearbest so I don't mind, they are convenient when I don't want to mess about.

I think everyone has a tank that keeps finding its way back onto their mod from time to time, one that consistently performs and is more resilient than a cockroach at Armageddon! Mine would have to be the good old single coil Serpent Mini, I don't think I have ever had a bad build on it. Any thoughts?
Serpent mini never really impressed me. Tried umpteen different builds all kinds of different wicking to no avail seems muted flavour wise. The one tank that keeps coming to work with me daily is the aromamizer v1...

Serpent mini never really impressed me. Tried umpteen different builds all kinds of different wicking to no avail seems muted flavour wise. The one tank that keeps coming to work with me daily is the aromamizer v1...
I ordered a V2 today. Heard so many great things about it in here I can't wait to try it.

yeah, they use standard Nautilus coils ..... they are what replaced my old original Nautilus' .... I don't usually get more than a week but they are only about a quid from Gearbest so I don't mind, they are convenient when I don't want to mess about.
It took me literally years to let go of the nautilus for day to day vaping ease. The mix of the last big coil hike (remember Shoreditch bargain coils) and the discovery of mtl squonking made it happen in the end. As ever my adv is nanabhozo so I just dry burn and rewick every three day's. A damned sight cheaper.
Funny the serpent mini is out tonight on the age old coolfire. Delivering a fine vape of colonel booms "by jove". Solid and very tidy little rta. Doesn't like to be much over 25w but that's fine with me.

A Kayfun 5 has my ADV and has been used every day since I got it, as has my Griffin 25.

A Bellus and Aromamizer Supreme come and go.

Subtank plus, bloody thing is 3 years old and my daily work tank.

toptank mini, or even one of the clones on fast tech, it's the follow on from the subtank

get a pack of RBA sections, some o-rings and some spare glass and it'll just go on and on.

The V2 Crius's are tanks that I always go back to using. I've plenty of tanks, but just find the Crius to give great flavour with simple builds.

Also I don't end up with a pocket full of juice from time to time, which is a definite bonus. I really dislike leaky tanks and have never had issues with mine.

Back
Top Bottom