What's new

The Tank That Wont Die...

fentribal

Postman
I think everyone has a tank that keeps finding its way back onto their mod from time to time, one that consistently performs and is more resilient than a cockroach at Armageddon! Mine would have to be the good old single coil Serpent Mini, I don't think I have ever had a bad build on it. Any thoughts?

Since I started vaping I've had all sorts of tanks and drippers etc. Used for a while and gone off them, then moved onto sonething else
I can honestly say there are only 2 tanks that I still use regularly since I bought them. It may only be 1 tank full of juice a night but they always have juice in ready to go.
Kayfun v5
Serpent Mini
The kayfun always has manabush or spiritwalker in it and the Serpent Mini was reserved exclusively for pfvapes but sadly that had to change.
There's just something about those 2 tanks that works every time and I've never ever had a dry hit off the kayfun even when it gets a bit gunked up.

For me it is probably the Kabuki for MTL and the Serpent mini for sub ohm which I don't do very often but when I do it's the best one. I have so many tanks on the go at any one time but the Kabuki is ALWAYS there!

Serpent mini is a tremendous wee tank was my first single coil RTA and it just performs perfectly
Some folk make a big deal about the wicking but I've never had an issue with it just spot on wee tank

My Kabuki clones, over a year old and I still use them all the time, they are always my grab and go tanks, it's just so easy to wack a coil in, fill up and go out when you are in bit of a rush, they never leak or let me down and I'm never disappointed with he flavour or performance. .... and they look smart whatever mod I put them on.

My Kabuki clones, over a year old and I still use them all the time, they are always my grab and go tanks, it's just so easy to wack a coil in, fill up and go out when you are in bit of a rush, they never leak or let me down and I'm never disappointed with he flavour or performance. .... and they look smart whatever mod I put them on.
Hi Si, which Kabuki clone do you use? Had a look on FT and they've only got a couple which get very average reviews. I'd be interested in trying one.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/3870800

that one ... I have 3 of them, still going strong.

I bought one of the other versions and it was junk so I wouldn't recommend any of the others.
Cheers dude. Didn't realise it used stock coils. I've never got on with them, they always die on me after a few days. One of life's mysteries given how many people use them successfully.

Back
Top Bottom