What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

There's a wait on the sjmy so i might just chance the sxk. Anything else you'd recommend?

Have you tried the taifun gt3 clone mini? I have the coppervape one. I go through phases, sometimes i'm constantly using it, other times not so much. I think this maybe partly be to do with the aesthetics of it.

I'd say go for the sxk, I think it's excellent, and I like a restricted airflow, not too tight. My two favourite tans just now are the doggy and the skyline clone.

I've had a few sxk clones and I've no doubt as to their quality. :)

Interesting looking deck on that skyline

Have you tried the taifun gt3 clone mini? I have the coppervape one. I go through phases, sometimes i'm constantly using it, other times not so much. I think this maybe partly be to do with the aesthetics of it.

No i haven't but i did see some reviews on it. It's a smaller tank than it's predecessors isn't it? I liked the g2 but the height was always slightly off putting. I think that's why it ended up relegated to the back of the drawer. The kayfuns were just a bit easier for out and about. I had a rose v3 clone at one point and although I liked the draw on it and it was a stunning looking tank i just couldn't get on with it.

If you don't have a skyline, I'd def recommend that. The deck is really good, the vape is very smooth, mine has never really leaked or had any wicking or flooding problems either. Comparing it to my kayfun clones (5, 5 mini and 3 mini) I'd say it performs similar but better all round. Maybe a bit more tolerant with how you wick it as well.

No i haven't but i did see some reviews on it. It's a smaller tank than it's predecessors isn't it? I liked the g2 but the height was always slightly off putting. I think that's why it ended up relegated to the back of the drawer. The kayfuns were just a bit easier for out and about. I had a rose v3 clone at one point and although I liked the draw on it and it was a stunning looking tank i just couldn't get on with it.

What I think bothers me with it is the drip tip, the inner diameter seems to wide for the kind of tank it is. It has notches on the bottom that control the juice flow so You can't really replace it, but you can fit a 510 drip tip inside it, but then that adds to the height. I only really use it in the house, and stick the doggystyle or k3 mini drip tip in it. It's very smooth, and excellent flavour.

That would have been my taifun. You only missed it by a couple days. I put it on at the start of July and only just got it sold this week
Yes, it has and yes I did. Well, I didn't want to post anything meaningless and it took me so long to reach minimum of posts to look into classies... only to realize I missed a perfect sale. Oh well, as I have so many tanks to try maybe I will stumble upon it at some point or the one that purchased it from you won't like it...

Back
Top Bottom