What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

What puts you off? Any suggestions you would make?

To be honest I'm not sure, I bought it, tried it a couple of times, thought 'meh' and just went back to what I was using before. ... you know when something just doesn't click with you?

all I really have is Corolla 1.5's that are my day to day rebuildable's and I've not tried anything that came close to replacing them, so I'm probably not the best person to make recommendations.

To be honest I'm not sure, I bought it, tried it a couple of times, thought 'meh' and just went back to what I was using before. ... you know when something just doesn't click with you?

all I really have is Corolla 1.5's that are my day to day rebuildable's and I've not tried anything that came close to replacing them, so I'm probably not the best person to make recommendations.

Alot of those corolla's seem to have been discontinued on fasttech bar 3 of them

Alot of those corolla's seem to have been discontinued on fasttech bar 3 of them

Yeah, I think SXK still make them, I think it's more that FT have decided not to stock them ... which they seem to do for quite a lot of stuff after a while.

....... they are probably a year old now though, which I guess is a long time in Chinese vape manufacturing. ... old hat these days.

Is the airflow adjustable? I might go for the sjmy if it offers a restricted lung hit
it has a ring you can turn to adjust the air intake. The sxk can do a restricted hit to very tight. I think I vape somewhere in between, and the sxk fully open is perfect. With the airflow open it's not extremely tight. maybe the sjmy would be a better bet if you're after a looser draw though.

it has a ring you can turn to adjust the air intake. The sxk can do a restricted hit to very tight. I think I vape somewhere in between, and the sxk fully open is perfect. With the airflow open it's not extremely tight. maybe the sjmy would be a better bet if you're after a looser draw though.
There's a wait on the sjmy so i might just chance the sxk. Anything else you'd recommend?

Yeah, I think SXK still make them, I think it's more that FT have decided not to stock them ... which they seem to do for quite a lot of stuff after a while.
Well, as far as I know you can make a direct purchase from SXK - they still have corolla with ss top caps available. I have a list of clones I would like to try from several chinese manufacturers and that tank is on my list. I've just got enough posts to look into classies and my other "most wanted" (taifun gt 2 by hotcig) is gone :( - I will keep an eye on that. Looks like fasttech is discontinuing quite a lot - whole line of taifun just disappeared...

Well, as far as I know you can make a direct purchase from SXK - they still have corolla with ss top caps available. I have a list of clones I would like to try from several chinese manufacturers and that tank is on my list. I've just got enough posts to look into classies and my other "most wanted" (taifun gt 2 by hotcig) is gone :( - I will keep an eye on that. Looks like fasttech is discontinuing quite a lot - whole line of taifun just disappeared...
That would have been my taifun. You only missed it by a couple days. I put it on at the start of July and only just got it sold this week

There's a wait on the sjmy so i might just chance the sxk. Anything else you'd recommend?

I'd say go for the sxk, I think it's excellent, and I like a restricted airflow, not too tight. My two favourite tans just now are the doggy and the skyline clone.

That would have been my taifun. You only missed it by a couple days. I put it on at the start of July and only just got it sold this week

I think the chinese sites might have an issue with the naming of clones. "styled". I've seen some on both fasttech and gearbest just named with abbreviations, kf styled etc

Back
Top Bottom