What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

The Bersek's price was $27.2 in the email from Cvapor. I do not know why is different on their website :hmm:
I have received a second email with the coupon code: Berserker

I found this vid sorry it is not English so I couldn't understand a single word but at least it gives an idea about that Rta :2thumbsup:
It looks promising

Last edited:
Got my Beserker today,early impressions are good.First build was very easy to wick and install coil,i watched djlsb video and he said that thin wire was a bit of a problem with the screws but i didnt get any of that,i used 28ga kanthal and it trapped it very easily.The airflow is very tight,by far the tightest tank ive owned in that respect,im using it on the 2nd largest atm and seems to suit me.Tank is a bit bulky as its 24mm,but isnt to bad on my tarot nano.
IMG_0064.JPG

Got my Beserker today,early impressions are good.First build was very easy to wick and install coil,i watched djlsb video and he said that thin wire was a bit of a problem with the screws but i didnt get any of that,i used 28ga kanthal and it trapped it very easily.The airflow is very tight,by far the tightest tank ive owned in that respect,im using it on the 2nd largest atm and seems to suit me.Tank is a bit bulky as its 24mm,but isnt to bad on my tarot nano.
View attachment 138302
Been looking at the Berserker it looks very interesting! Where did you get it from as most places seem to still be pr-order. I keep saying no more buying and then something like this comes along and the shinyitis starts again!!

Back
Top Bottom