What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The perils of a vaping farmer

Maybe you've found a potential niche in the market making shit proof mods. Perhaps with a replacable outer skin and a special chain attached to your belt to aid retrieval from cow pats.

I have managed to salvage the tank, sporting a rather nice dent! But the mod is goosed I was lucky enough I picked the mod up for next to nothing just really annoying! Not the worst casualty of my chosen profession, lost my wedding ring in a rather unfortunate crevice as well many moons ago whilst calving a cow, so the mod I will get over in time!

Maybe you've found a potential niche in the market making shit proof mods. Perhaps with a replacable outer skin and a special chain attached to your belt to aid retrieval from cow pats.

That's actually not a bad idea. Find a mod that you can attach a key chain too, then chain it to your belt loop of something. I'm sure I actually saw some inserts that look like beauty rings, but you can attach a keychain to them or lanyard.

That's actually not a bad idea. Find a mod that you can attach a key chain too, then chain it to your belt loop of something. I'm sure I actually saw some inserts that look like beauty rings, but you can attach a keychain to them or lanyard.

It’s a very good idea? Particularly in a challenging environment

It’s a very good idea? Particularly in a challenging environment

After a bit of googling, I can't find any. However, there's people on here that fabricate things, maybe they could knock you something up. I'm thinking a flat disc that would sit between your tanks base and the mod, just like a thin beauty ring, but with a small point to clip a lanyard or chain too.

After a bit of googling, I can't find any. However, there's people on here that fabricate things, maybe they could knock you something up. I'm thinking a flat disc that would sit between your tanks base and the mod, just like a thin beauty ring, but with a small point to clip a lanyard or chain too.

Depends on what you what in a mod ... maybe a little pod system ? Kaliburn?

Back
Top Bottom