What's new

The NEW Show and Tell Thread.

Innokin pocket box AIO.

IMG_20180705_150009.jpg

Its a punchy little thing at 0.6 ohms.
A direct lung hitter with a bit too much cloudage for my liking but good for blasting through my 18mg custard.

The only Smok product Ive ever owned, The Rolo Badge.

smok.jpg

Shiny, shiny.......I bought it for no other reason than that.
The auto activated draw is pretty sharp, battery life is barely acceptable at 250 mAh and its a fingerprint magnet.
Its in my weekly rotation, not my daily.

Being a bit of a Fan of the Zen, I managed to snare another a couple of nights ago.
So, here we are, the one with the Fluid Mods Convergent on top is the latest addition. Running a .8 ohm coil and vaping some Absolute Toro "Eden"

Being a bit of a Fan of the Zen, I managed to snare another a couple of nights ago.
So, here we are, the one with the Fluid Mods Convergent on top is the latest addition. Running a .8 ohm coil and vaping some Absolute Toro "Eden"

Lovely pair of tips too.

The SOI X mod with a Aqua reboot on top, helping me through the stresses of not being able to live in our own home yet none of the scheduled work being carried out.

Using "show me the Honey" juice by Cotswold juices. Really is a fantastic new flavour. [emoji16]
1534500607925.jpeg

AND................ Later than expected due to "Jazz Hands" yesterday............... These arrived courtesy of @junglist and @TartanSpartan :) Fantastic to have something that makes a BB unique :)

AND................ Later than expected due to "Jazz Hands" yesterday............... These arrived courtesy of @junglist and @TartanSpartan :) Fantastic to have something that makes a BB unique :)

They look great Rob pleased for you.
A new line for POTV merch, If I had a BB they would be on there like a shot. [emoji1] [emoji1]
Love how the Ape is perched on there.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Changed up the set up for today, Mum's plug white delrin mech squonk with pink/purple stab doors and button, GR1 rda with white top cap, 8 wraps 24g flatwire at 0.41, vaping on lolly vapes twist-it...

IMG_3221.JPG

Dead Rabbit RDA with dual claptons on the TeslaCigs XT 220w.

No complaints so far, big chunky heavy mod that feels well made and i have two 21700 batteries in which brings it just shy of 8000 mah so battery life is great even at 100+ w

Back
Top Bottom