What's new

The NEW Show and Tell Thread.

This evening has been mainly this................................

Lukkos Puzzlebox with a KRMA sat on top. KRMA has a 1.00 ohm build and is having some Raspberry and Lime from ICM. Very Old Skool but I love this thing to bits!!!
Your wood is giving me wood.

I was a little bit naughty last night :( Something popped up on my fb feed and before I knew what had happened............. a deal was done!!! :)

So, to celebrate my naughtiness, today, I have started the day with my beloved Zen with an AirLab on top. Coiled at .8ohms and filled with some beautiful Absolute Toro Cigarillos. :)
I am really surprised, the Cigarillos is behaving in a far more gentlemanly way than I had expected and really is stunning. The Combo of it and the Airlab really does seem to be a near perfect match. :)

You have some really nice kits there @Rob
Also on an unrelated note please fill me in on what is in the back corner of each of your pictures as it looks like a woman knitting in the corner and doesnt move :18:

Aha! @mikechristopher, funnily enough, you are the first person to ask. :)

May I make formal introductions? This is Dame Stella Barrington-Satchley.

And this is "Dickie" Barrington-Satchley.

They came into our lives at Christmas 2003 and seem to have stayed!!! When we first saw them, we both decided that these two are what we should aspire to become :) Hence Carol referring to me as "Dickie" on regular occasions. I refer to her as "The Old Trout" :)

I’m happy with very simple, no hassle, MTL setups nowadays - my SXMini Q Mini with a Jac Vapour S22 tank and 1.0ohm coil. Works nicely for me.
B8D20A6A-AF2A-4EBD-895E-C3F8180FB8AD.jpeg

@Rob now that makes a lot more sense lol and not the case of someone that likes knitting sitting in the corner day in and day out :) They are quality!

Today's rotation, Cool Fire IV TC100 with Vapefly Galaxies RTA with Caramel Custard, Ciggo Tattoo with Berserker RTA with another custard (I like custard) and the green one (my favorite) Geeco tilt with a erm can't remember! with OJ iced. I try to change mods and atty's every day so I don't get bored!! IMG_20180816_124402(1).jpg

Aha! @mikechristopher, funnily enough, you are the first person to ask. :)

May I make formal introductions? This is Dame Stella Barrington-Satchley.

And this is "Dickie" Barrington-Satchley.

They came into our lives at Christmas 2003 and seem to have stayed!!! When we first saw them, we both decided that these two are what we should aspire to become :) Hence Carol referring to me as "Dickie" on regular occasions. I refer to her as "The Old Trout" :)
Crewella [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom