What's new

The NEW Show and Tell Thread.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Folks :)
Some of us have been having a natter about the feasibility of creating a thread out here in The General Chat Thread which would be designed at showing the kit that you are using right now and telling us a bit about it and sharing your thoughts about it.
I know we have the "What's in your hand" thread in The Lounge, but that can be quite a daunting place when one is new to POTV and still learning the ropes. So......... instead of this descending into a "Handcheck" thread, please follow the description and actually tell us about the kit. :)

Any silliness will not be tolerated and said posts will be deleted.

I'll start us off, just to give you an indication of what we are thinking about.
This morning I am on this............

My SXK Billet Box which now sports a Brass Firing Button to break up the blackness :) Inside I am running an Atmizoo Vapeshell at 1.12ohms at 15Watts using Botany Bay Liquid.

I have been a convert to the BB for quite a while now and am also a massive fan of the Vapeshell, so much so that Carol's 3 BBs all run them :)
Simple, convenient and the piece of kit that I use whenever we are out and about.

Today, I'll be tooting on these pods.

The Zeltu X which has been receiving high praise, still on my first 1.2ohm pod but Im really enjoying the MTL vape.
And the Justfog C601 is my daily beater. Clip it on my pocket, in my pocket, drop it, throw it around, its all good and it vapes decent to boot.

today.jpg

Today at my desk I am on these two. Well the vape wild one is a new top up for something different from the drawer as was rejuiced strawberry jam up until a moment ago.

20180813_120500.jpg

Running on eleaf istick ipower mods at about 45w.

Tanks - Melo 3 on stock ec2 0.3 coil
Other one is Merlin rta on Clapton coil running about 0.35

Attachment-1.jpeg
Attachment-2.jpeg

The wonderful Double Barrel, the most comfortable in the hand mod I've ever owned. It just feels right. the firing is off if you don't keep even pressure on the button. But, given the recent battery fitment issues in the latest production batch, I'm not moaning.

It's sporting a single coil Crius RTA with fused Clapton. It's only running at 80W to see if it makes a difference to the flavour of Vaporfi's Grand RSRV. It'll be back down to the mid to high fifties in a sec.

The single coil Crius is hands down better than the dual coil version. I find the dual has trouble wicking to keep up with twin Claptons, although I'm yet to pop a couple of simple coils in it.

And Grand RSRV is a cracking sweet milky coffee.

It's not the only one I'm using, everything is up and ready on the desk as I'm working, it's just the one I had in my hand while seeing this thread. I mix up my vapes almost every other vape.

A nice n simple T20 . Don't leak , don't get hung up on messing with wattage , coils are nice n cheap n last and provides a nice vape . It does the job with some nice salts and have another at home with some nice Zeus black in it .

Attachments

• IMG_20180813_121709.jpg
    IMG_20180813_121709.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 336
At the moment I’m vaping Mrs Lord’s Custard Cream in a Pulse 80w/Ulton Jorda B combo, using the ‘airy’ cap. Still trying to find my feet on what vaping style suits me and finding that certain eliquids are working better with a less restrictive draw.

2BC57583-C428-43C4-B27D-C5D16F827550.jpeg

Using my VIM - wanted a very compact AIO device with good battery life for ages and this is great. Running it in MTL on a 1.0ohm coil with Rejuiced’s Unicorn Tears. A really nice vape.
2419A62E-72C8-4735-BE4A-A046E0441F96.jpeg

Today I am on the zeltu x. This has become my default out and about device since I got it. With the 1.2Ω pod and 24mg diy with FA Shade (sweet tobacco sort of flavour). Perfect.
image.jpg

View attachment 169136 View attachment 169137

The wonderful Double Barrel, the most comfortable in the hand mod I've ever owned. It just feels right. the firing is off if you don't keep even pressure on the button. But, given the recent battery fitment issues in the latest production batch, I'm not moaning.

It's sporting a single coil Crius RTA with fused Clapton. It's only running at 80W to see if it makes a difference to the flavour of Vaporfi's Grand RSRV. It'll be back down to the mid to high fifties in a sec.

The single coil Crius is hands down better than the dual coil version. I find the dual has trouble wicking to keep up with twin Claptons, although I'm yet to pop a couple of simple coils in it.

And Grand RSRV is a cracking sweet milky coffee.

It's not the only one I'm using, everything is up and ready on the desk as I'm working, it's just the one I had in my hand while seeing this thread. I mix up my vapes almost every other vape.
I agree with you on the mod being the comfiest I've ever owned. No matter if you thumb fire or finger fire it just feels right.

Today's offering is the lightweight Woody Vapes S3 single 18650 cell mod. Combined with the Hastur Mini coiled at 1.08ohms Vaping at 12 watts.
IMG_20180813_131253.jpeg
IMG_20180813_131236.jpeg
IMG_20180813_131227.jpeg

At the moment Vaping some diy nic salt juice. The S3 is a nice lightweight stabwood, resin, aluminium, mod easy to carry around and battery life is good using Fogstar own brand NCR 3500 mah cells.

Back
Top Bottom