What's new

The New Abyss AIO from Suicide mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im currently using the pnp bridge and id say its a loose restricted lung. If you are looking for a decent MTL, You will be able to get it with this obviously might vary depending on what bridge you are using. I like using the caliburn g or the glaz mini for MTL so this il be using at just 1 hole open, If that gives you any reference whatsoever. Obviously as you can tell im just using stock coil bridges at min as i do enough building with drippers. Although im tempted with the ether bridge.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Spare glass ordered and picked another one up in classical colour. Email sent to evolution....here's to hoping anyway. Makes a nice sbs mod with the Ares 24d though for the time being. 21700 a bit of a tight fit on the cap with the Ohm life ones, maybe a thick wrap.

Should be about by Tuesday I can give the Ether bridge a run out.

Im currently using the pnp bridge and id say its a loose restricted lung. If you are looking for a decent MTL, You will be able to get it with this obviously might vary depending on what bridge you are using. I like using the caliburn g or the glaz mini for MTL so this il be using at just 1 hole open, If that gives you any reference whatsoever. Obviously as you can tell im just using stock coil bridges at min as i do enough building with drippers. Although im tempted with the ether bridge.

Have you tried it with any of the Billet Box bridges? If so what are you thoughts? Also when you say loose RDL on the PnP do you mean like on the Drag? Sorry with all the questions!

@Smokeandsteam Hi mate, I havent tried it with any BB bridges yet. As for tht PNP, its not like a drag, Dont expect a full sub ohm vape off it but its a decent RDL.

I received my abyss today, and stuck the caliburn g bridge with a 1 ohm coil in it.
Now I only ever use stock coils in a vapefly nicolas for work, so this may in part be down to the fact that I am unfamiliar with caliburn g coils but I have shut the airflow completely, for reference I vape typically with the 1 or 1.2mm insert in my clone dvarw. With one hole open on the abyss it feels far more airy than the nicolas with two holes open.
There is some airflow getting through with it shut and this is more suitable for my personal preference. It also could be that the caliburn g has more open coils than I am used to.
However in all honesty I’ll be using it with other rebuildable bridges.

I received my abyss today, and stuck the caliburn g bridge with a 1 ohm coil in it.
Now I only ever use stock coils in a vapefly nicolas for work, so this may in part be down to the fact that I am unfamiliar with caliburn g coils but I have shut the airflow completely, for reference I vape typically with the 1 or 1.2mm insert in my clone dvarw. With one hole open on the abyss it feels far more airy than the nicolas with two holes open.
There is some airflow getting through with it shut and this is more suitable for my personal preference. It also could be that the caliburn g has more open coils than I am used to.
However in all honesty I’ll be using it with other rebuildable bridges.

Thanks, that is really good to know.

@Smokeandsteam Hi mate, I havent tried it with any BB bridges yet. As for tht PNP, its not like a drag, Dont expect a full sub ohm vape off it but its a decent RDL.

Ta mate. Very helpful. Be interested to see how you go with this. I like the pnp coils, but if I got one of these it would mainly be for my BB bridges. If the airflow is anything like the draw on the billet box, and POTV users rate it, I’ll be getting an Abyss.

Wait !!!
Few fixes are being sorted out as we speak, so I’d hang on for a couple of weeks and then see what people are saying.

Watching this one unfold suggests to me that vape companies are starting to appreciate just how valuable a good marketing strategy is. A high volume vape manufacturing company with a seasoned supply chain should not, in reality, be having a new product going out of stock on vendors platforms within hours, it almost seems like that the supply is being drip-fed out which in turn creates an allure around the product which makes people desperate to get their hands on it ar any cost. For instance, does a mod that has been volume manufactured and supplied at such quantity that it's always in stock with vendors, and is of equal functionality, get the same attention as the one previously mentioned?
When the roll out of a product happens like this all I can think of is the Playstion 2 scramble in 2000 when supply was restricted for spurious reasons and who also could forget on the Teletubbies war before Christmas of the same year. Marketing 101......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom