What's new

The Kylin - A Verdict

Kylin fantastic with a single 0.2 alien at 85 watts, just wish the thing wouldnt have hissy fits and have the odd leak... happens no matter the build or wicking :( seems to come out the 510 no were else.

When you say "underneath" do you mean via the 510?

First it was the 510 leaking. Then the replacement deck would leak or condensate around the outside area of the bottom of the tank (around the 510 but more towards the edges)

First it was the 510 leaking. Then the replacement deck would leak or condensate around the outside area of the bottom of the tank (around the 510 but more towards the edges)

I would definitely complain and send the whole thing back for replacement. The air vents is a wicking issue but the 510 leaking means it's faulty. Either the 510 itself, the threading or the insulator. It's very disappointing because the experience can ruin a very good tank. Although I find the Ammit 25 and Azeroth gives better flavour the Kylin is one of the best tanks along with the Serpent SMM. I would definitely not rest tho until I received a replacement that worked properly.

I've only had any issues following filling. Once full it vapes great.

Back
Top Bottom