What's new

The Gaffer,eliquid.

Tone77

Postman
Hi,Simply is the custard range from the Yorkshire vaper any good?Some good offers around but only seen one review.Especially the vanilla and raspberry ones.Ta.

not tried the vanilla and raspberry ones but get the rhubarb & custard on a regular basis & the flavour is banging.

Funny I was wondering that too, saw it for £6 for 100ml bottle at Washington Vapes.

I ended up holding off after taking a look in my e-liquid drawer, be interested in what you think of it though :)
I have a load aswell but couldn't resist at that price,still trying to find the perfect raspberry custard so let's hope this is it,should have it today and suppose it will need a steep,will let you know.

I have a load aswell but couldn't resist at that price,still trying to find the perfect raspberry custard so let's hope this is it,should have it today and suppose it will need a steep,will let you know.
Couldn't resist trying it after a 3 hour steep,lol.seems ok ,more custard than raspberry at the moment,must say its sweet though which is to be expected.Hope it gets even better with a long steep,worth the £4.:)

Back
Top Bottom