What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The exceptional b&m thread

Vape Store in Watford. Friendly and knowledgeable, they are young but easy to talk to and always help my Mrs to choose me a nice present. The flavour bar is very good with good powerful mods to sample juice on. I have only been in once but enjoyed myself immensely, the main guy giving me a blast on his own set up to try his homemade juice, very good it was too.

I can't believe we've got this far and nobody has mentioned @leisureliquids, every time I've been in they've been helpful and friendly.
Also, I'll be trying at some point to get over to the new one that's opened up in Romford (I'm really sorry, but I can't remember the name offhand), so I'll report back when (if) I have a spare hour to pop in.

Excellent idea @pfvapes

There is none, [emoji23][emoji23] I keep tabs on Sheffield but there all crap mirage tucked in corners of shops

My addition to the list would be Vapour Boutique in Hillsbrough, Sheffield. Excellent selection, good staff.

I wish I could add to this, but alas all the b&m round here (Haverhill, suffolk) ARE SHIT!

Mostly robbing bastards who know nothing about vaping, and only stock what I don't want (mainly Kangertech)

You know who you are!

Another vote here for Sparks Ecigs, I went in there to buy my first setup and the staff were really helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. It's the only b&m I'd buy from.

Back
Top Bottom