What's new

The exceptional b&m thread

Totally Wicked - Birmingham Temple Street.
Was dubious about B&M - but really pleasantly surprised! Easy friendly interested staff - excellent after sales - lots of discounts and freebies literally thrown at a you!

While evapo is my local store and is a friendly environment, it can seem a shade elitist.
Today was a 100% confirmation of this. Go in there looking at tanks and of the three people in there, one person was sat in the corner and the other two were banging on about his 20ml (that's right, 20ml) tank and mod that looked like a brick. The guys in there are young and it shows, frankly, I won't be back.

Totally Wicked - Birmingham Temple Street.
Was dubious about B&M - but really pleasantly surprised! Easy friendly interested staff - excellent after sales - lots of discounts and freebies literally thrown at a you!

Really? I went in and asked if they stocked freemax mesh pro coils. It was like I was speaking Swahili, and they admitted they’d never heard of them....

Really? I went in and asked if they stocked freemax mesh pro coils. It was like I was speaking Swahili, and they admitted they’d never heard of them....
Lol yeah I guess they only clue up on what they sell which is limited. I might have been fortunate as it's a newish store so I'm certain they NEED repeat custom - hence the freebies and whopping 50% and 25% discounts thrown out. Lol to stay an optimist - I hope they're nice all the time and in all stores :))

Lol yeah I guess they only clue up on what they sell which is limited. I might have been fortunate as it's a newish store so I'm certain they NEED repeat custom - hence the freebies and whopping 50% and 25% discounts thrown out. Lol to stay an optimist - I hope they're nice all the time and in all stores :))

There are so many good b&M’s in Birmingham
So much better than this lot

I find shops quite intimidating places to go into sometimes, they can be a bit superior. Found a good one near me, Vape Industries in Norwich. Really helpful when my basic mod died on me last year, they actually steered me away from a more expensive one because of the way I vaped at the time. Got my Basium in there and had a problem with it that they resolved for me easily.

Vaping101 in Aberdeen. Great store with lots of variety, good prices and really friendly staff. It has more or a cafe/bar feel to it than a shop which is nice, and you can sit and have hot drink/vape too. I believe they've been online while for a while but this is their first B&M. Highly recommended!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom