What's new

The exceptional b&m thread

Phoenix Vape Lounge in Lincoln gives free nic shots with 50/60 shortfills. I don't know if this is a common practice elsewhere, but all the other shops in this area charge for it.

Not been in a vape shop for years but when on holiday in Llandudno in November i went into Air Vapes, was made very welcome and bumped into some great chatty locals.

The best one i've been in recently is the ace of vapes Brownhills, the staff in there are brilliant, very helpful.

I'll big up the VapER store in guildford, never actually shopped with them(just popped in for a friendly visit - to sample juice), but very helpful, friendly and let me try juices all day long using a proper vape (only had to stop because a man can only take soo much juice). Best vape shop i've visited to date, others just seem to be pushing product and offering up poor sampling stations(not reflective of how a good vape tastes). Professional and knowledgable, not anywhere i'd shop(i get my shit cheaper online), but top notch customer service and etiquette, at least in my experience.

Ecigs R Us in Truro. They stayed open longer for me today so I could pick up a new charger after my new one from Amazon packed up after 2 days use.

Vape Scape Derby Chellaston. It’s a nice small cafe vape shop. You can chill out and have a laugh there. They’ve got a nice selection of juices and the staff are very friendly.

Vape Cloud UK around the Manchester area. It's my main local as I live close by, but they've gone above and beyond in their services for me. If you're chill and friendly with them, chances are you'll get a good little deal.

Premiere E-Cigs in Lincoln. Juice bargain buckets. Whenever something is close to its expiry date they chuck it in the bargain bin. Today I picked up 60ml of 13Sins Nia9 for two quid, a couple of weeks shy of its expiry.

Are there any exceptional B&M stores in Central or North London? I haven't found any.

Can anyone recommend somewhere in the Basingstoke area? While evapo is my local store and is a friendly environment, it can seem a shade elitist and tried to sell me some GT Core coils when I asked about the GTM coils.

Back
Top Bottom