What's new

The exceptional b&m thread

There's Vape Lounge on Chester Rd. There's Tablites, TW & other usual multi store vendors. There's also ManchesterVapeman on Lever St, pretty good selection of juices & gear & not badly priced. If you're near Ashton there's Tameside Ecigs, coffee & vape shop, 2 min from TC.
There's an updated map here https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ds/uk-vape-store-locator.159921/#post-1756733. :)2
Its mainly city centre that i'd be interested in. I work in Manchester City centre you see. Ill have a look of any of those are nearby. Thanks

Lever street is up from Piccadilly Gardens & the Vape Lounge is about 10min from the end of Deansgate heading towards Old Trafford.

I've heard there's a vape/coffee lounge in the centre but never seen it & I work there a lot. If I find out anymore I'll post here unless @MrTeaTime or any other NW vapers know of it.

I went down to 'The Vaper Rooms' in West Derby, Liverpool on the Bank Holiday last week. Located on Eaton Road off the East Lancs.

The guy who works in there was great, really chatty and keen, kept suggesting juices to try even after I had purchased my swag. Only left because my partner phoned to remind me I had to give her a lift for the shopping before they closed :P Never felt rushed at all, and they also have free cake and fresh coffee out!

Bonus: They do loyalty cards so after 10 visits you get to pick a free juice from the shelf.

Edit: They have another store on St Mary's Road, though I haven't been to that one so can't comment on it.

A shout out for the VAPEPIT in Wallington. A great little shop with seating, coffee and other drinks, a great selection of devices - starter kits, regulated mods, tanks, rebuildables, mechs, RDAs, etc etc they have lots of kit here.

Also lots of rebuilding supplies, different wires and cotton, and a large range of juice including lots of shortfills.

The staff are friendly and helpful, the vibe is good, and I will definitely be going back again.

may seem bias but Vape emporium in Richmond,

yes i work there now (have been just over a year) but I was a long time loyal customer for the last 3+ years. Its the only shop in the area i felt comfortable in and the staff were amazing. So much so that I was offered a job.

yes i work there now (have been just over a year) but I was a long time loyal customer for the last 3+ years. Its the only shop in the area i felt comfortable in and the staff were amazing. So much so that I was offered a job.
Then this can't be included because your view is biased because your staff

Might have to pop in one day, as i'm in putney

Back
Top Bottom