What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The exceptional b&m thread

Went into my local independent B&M this morning to pick up some coils for the OHs T18E

Supervapes in Kilmarnock Ayrshire they have got in some cracking stock in the past week
Voopoo Drags
SX G Class
Vandy Vape Pulse BF
Matte Finish Dead Rabbits
Dual Coil Ammits
Geek Vape Aegis

Good to see when they have a vapourised next door they're are trying to sell more than Smok and Aspire

Also on the juice front they have full range of
Dinner Lady
Really Wicked
Fantasia

And lots more that I can't remember but if you are wishing driving distance of this shop well worth a visit the boys are first class aswell and happy to help you and have a real passion for vaping and making sure customers get what they want
Main man in there is Dom who will happily give you as much time as necessary to meet your vaping requirements

@mannikon is it possible to remove a nominated vape shop? Popped into Vape It Easy, and the head guy was the most rude and arrogant git I've ever experienced in any vape shop. Whether he's decided he can do that as business has picked up I don't know. Flat out lied to a potential customer's face, looked at me with a smirk, then told me the other store attendant would deal with me. If possible I'd like to remove my nomination and I shall not be spending any more of my money at his shop.

Popped into the Vape Superstore on Rupert St in Soho last night. First impressions were very good. Well stocked, well lit, plenty of testers and two friendly, knowledgable members of staff.

Whilst I was in there, several people passed through and they were all greeted and given what I considered to be excellent advice and service. Ok, this isn't an independent but if you can get what you're after at a fair (London) price and service with a smile, what's not to like?

Hi all I'm new on here but would like to recommend Cornish liquids in sunny St Austell Cornwall always friendly very knowledgeable and you can try before you buy.keep it cloudy people.....

Would like to recommend Drip Crazy Vapes in Kirkcaldy, Fife. The main man Bobby is very knowledgeable and always happy to chat. Great mixologist too.

Steamachine has opened another store in Worthing.
8 South farm road and it is just as exceptional as the first!

@mannikon is it possible to remove a nominated vape shop? Popped into Vape It Easy, and the head guy was the most rude and arrogant git I've ever experienced in any vape shop. Whether he's decided he can do that as business has picked up I don't know. Flat out lied to a potential customer's face, looked at me with a smirk, then told me the other store attendant would deal with me. If possible I'd like to remove my nomination and I shall not be spending any more of my money at his shop.
That's the idea, keeps it current and keeps folks on toes

Did you nominate in the first place? Could get messy else...

That's the idea, keeps it current and keeps folks on toes

Did you nominate in the first place? Could get messy else...
Yeah, I had nominated them. First few times I went in, the guy was real friendly, lots of recommendations for hardware and juice. Other staff members fairly friendly, seemed a little put out that I hadn't got a juice in mind before I went in. But the last time I went in I decided it was the final straw. Arrogant, unhelpful and the complete BS coming out of his mouth....shame really, they do a cracking custard I've only found in that shop....sigh

Yeah, I had nominated them. First few times I went in, the guy was real friendly, lots of recommendations for hardware and juice. Other staff members fairly friendly, seemed a little put out that I hadn't got a juice in mind before I went in. But the last time I went in I decided it was the final straw. Arrogant, unhelpful and the complete BS coming out of his mouth....shame really, they do a cracking custard I've only found in that shop....sigh
Up to you then mate,

I started this as a way to keep on top of what was out there for good, consistent British shops

Up to you then mate,

I started this as a way to keep on top of what was out there for good, consistent British shops
Definitely want to remove them from the thread, my shadow shall never darken their doorway again

Back
Top Bottom