Innokin
What's new

The exceptional b&m thread

Innokin
Vape Street in Belvedere Kent, relatively new store ran by a chap called Nick. He does 5 x 10ml bottles for £20 and runs cloud comps and things like that. Really nice vibe, friendly and helpful (I had to keep going back when I starting using an RBA for help wicking)

17 WOOLWICH ROAD, BELVEDERE, KENT DA175EE.

Vape Street in Belvedere Kent, relatively new store ran by a chap called Nick. He does 5 x 10ml bottles for £20 and runs cloud comps and things like that. Really nice vibe, friendly and helpful (I had to keep going back when I starting using an RBA for help wicking)

17 WOOLWICH ROAD, BELVEDERE, KENT DA175EE.

Added to map.

Vape Green
Elux
AcmeFog
Coalville mist!!!!!?!?!?!

They are a shop i will drive past to avoid. They are rude, act like you are an inconvenience when you walk in, don't have products to try. Ecig base in coalville is better.

I do work for totally wicked in Borrowash derby; and we like to think we are helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Pop in and see me or Simon :)

I'm going to add my local B&M store - Stratford Vapes (Stratford-upon-Avon, not Stratford London).

It's a small shop and whilst the juice selection might not be extensive, it is all quality and there are plenty of testers. The owner, Brad, is a very friendly guy who'll always take the time to make sure you're set-up correctly and he builds brilliant coils too. A few of you here might know him by his online coil business Clean Coils.

Royal Flush Vape
By no means is it local to me, but I popped into Tidal Vapes in Poole (Dorset) on a day trip with the mother-in-law (from Texas). Only popped in to check out prices and juice range. The guys behind the counter were very friendly, even took a look at my leaky limitless plus RDTA, rewicked, and rejuiced for free. My daughter woke up screaming, they entertained her with some promo plushies which they sent me away with, and even recommend an RDA but told me not to buy it from them as I'd get it cheaper online. Top guys, can't fault that customer service, I can't help but feel guilty that I spent no money there as I didn't have anything left in the bank account.

Back
Top Bottom