What's new

The exceptional b&m thread

Definitely add Vapourwise in Andover to the list.

Woody and the rest of the guys in there are absolutely fantastic, really knowledgable and willing to help everyone get the best experience possible!

Definitely add Vapourwise in Andover to the list.

Woody and the rest of the guys in there are absolutely fantastic, really knowledgable and willing to help everyone get the best experience possible!
Added to the map, thank you.

Vanilla Vapes Camberley should be on the map.. Quality of coffee and general ambience of the shop means its a fantastic cafe...... And then it sells loads of juices with testers available for everything... It's like an added bonus. They got it bang on.. Make a nice cafe first rather than shoehorn a cafe into a Vape shop.

Vanilla Vapes Camberley should be on the map.. Quality of coffee and general ambience of the shop means its a fantastic cafe...... And then it sells loads of juices with testers available for everything... It's like an added bonus. They got it bang on.. Make a nice cafe first rather than shoehorn a cafe into a Vape shop.

Added to the map, thank you.

Vapelation
The Collection Ashford, 1st Floor, 2 North Street, Ashford TN24 8JN
Me and the wife went to the out let village in Ashford and I needed an rta on the quick asap. Called Vapelation up and asked what they had and could they put a build in it ready for me 2 grab and run . They did this for me and even put a tank of juice in it was and am very happy with them .
Also fantastic looking shop with pool tables and all sorts in it . Shame I did not have time to stop

Vapelation
The Collection Ashford, 1st Floor, 2 North Street, Ashford TN24 8JN
Me and the wife went to the out let village in Ashford and I needed an rta on the quick asap. Called Vapelation up and asked what they had and could they put a build in it ready for me 2 grab and run . They did this for me and even put a tank of juice in it was and am very happy with them .
Also fantastic looking shop with pool tables and all sorts in it . Shame I did not have time to stop

They sound helpful. Is there disabled access, lift of some sort?

Back
Top Bottom