What's new

The exceptional b&m thread

We're here dude :)

Mon - Fri : 10:00 - 18:00
Sat : 10:00 - 14:00

:D
Driven past your place a few times, never popped in though. Got next week off, so may be able to pop in and recommend you for this thread. Care to cross my palm with silver? ;) Joking...your juices are amazing though to be fair, tropical storm...one of my faves!!!

Driven past your place a few times, never popped in though. Got next week off, so may be able to pop in and recommend you for this thread. Care to cross my palm with silver? ;) Joking...your juices are amazing though to be fair, tropical storm...one of my faves!!!
Pop in for sure! Let us know 5 minutes before and I'll stick the kettle on ;)

Pop in for sure! Let us know 5 minutes before and I'll stick the kettle on ;)
Haha, white coffee no sugar, lovely ta! I've ordered online from you guys loads of times, so can definitely recommend the juice! Super bowl is another ADV imo!

Cotswold Vapour!
Not only do they have fantastic juice but they are very friendly and so welcoming! Its a type of shop you can pop in for a chat and be treated like they have known you years. I couldn't recommend more :D

Cotswold Vapour!
Not only do they have fantastic juice but they are very friendly and so welcoming! Its a type of shop you can pop in for a chat and be treated like they have known you years. I couldn't recommend more :D
Friendly and welcoming sounds like a good recommendation. Did you leave with your wallet though? :D

Will have to add to the map then :)

Devon Vapour (Torquay)
This is a small vape shop owned by a couple who put the customer first over profit, if a mod comes out that they don't think is up to the job they refuse to stock it.
Nothing is too much trouble for the owners and they will steer new vapours towards what they need rather than sell them an item that costs 5 times as much.

Vape It Easy (quedgeley). Small shop in an industrial estate (Olympus park) with very friendly staff. Plenty of juice selection and the in house juice range is delish!! Spent a fair while in there a few weeks ago discussing various budget drippers and they were more than happy to help, even recommending the cheaper of 2 as one of the staff members uses it near constantly.

Back
Top Bottom