Innokin
What's new

The best Vanilla Custard?

hilfiger

Postman
I'm looking for a good Vanilla Custard. What's your guys recommendation?

Or maybe just a flavor so I can mix it [emoji4]

Vape Superstore
There is a stack of different custard concentrates on Chefs site.
Which is the best,i don't know,i'm only about half way through them.
But SCV Callicustard is good and so is the Honeycomb custard.
Non Nomz have started the Killer custard range.The original is good,not tried the lemon or strawberry.

My faves are Vapetasia Killer Kustard .Big Zero Ambrosia and Yogg Gloucester gloop
@MrDJ will be along in a tad. He knows best

AcmeFog
There is a stack of different custard concentrates on Chefs site.
Which is the best,i don't know,i'm only about half way through them.
But SCV Callicustard is good and so is the Honeycomb custard.
Non Nomz have started the Killer custard range.The original is good,not tried the lemon or strawberry.

I thought SVC had stopped. Are they back up and running?

Smoore
Captain Custard or Welsh Custard from Chef's are great if you're after one shots.

AcmeFog
My faves are Vapetasia Killer Kustard .Big Zero Ambrosia and Yogg Gloucester gloop
@MrDJ will be along in a tad. He knows best
stop copying me :D:D

^they are in my top 3 and i must have tried hundreds in the last 4 years.
YOGG is at the top for me even though i do love vapetasia its pipped to the post as my heart will always be with devilicious and also real dairy custard.

now ive got some KSTD vanilla and theres something in it that just doesnt do it for me. im just trying it again now and there is just a taste i dont like. doesnt mean you wont like it though.
digbys is good, avant gaurd heavenly is good but pricey. there are just so many and as tastes are so sujective all i can suggest is try and see.

post 2 here for everything custard POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

ive also got 15 one shots from chefs steeping so wont get to try them for another few weeks.

edit

fook it, everyone keeps going on about beaum so ordering now.

Innokin
I've still not tried this. Obviously I'm missing out on something good.
Yes , you are Tony ;) It obviously gets expensive if you use it as an ADV, that's why I'm trying some of chef's concentrates and they are steeping at the moment. Beaum Custard will become a treat juice if I can find something good in concentrate form.

Back
Top Bottom