What's new

The accessory you never thought you'd need..........

... or a really, really, crappy version of those daggers from The Omen

http://omen.wikia.com/wiki/Daggers_of_Megiddo

latest

They're for stabbing yourself in the throat when you realise you've become one of those ex smokers.

They're for stabbing yourself in the throat when you realise you've become one of those ex smokers.
That's my mum! The first time I did that to my son I decided I'd prefer him to stay inside and talk to me than keep kicking him out the garden! :)

5 Pack? Really??

Well I guess you could distribute them to your vape friends. Imagine trying to play 5 finger fillet while someone is chucking clouds about, brings an entirely new element to the game!

I've been wracking my brain trying to think of a use for these and the I think @Leni has the answer - they must be for getting the nozzles out of Gorilla bottles.

You have 1 for shanking the shit out of your Smok products when you come to the realization of how utter trash they are, then you use the other 4 to stab people coming out of vape shops to get their newly purchased products, so you have 4 attempts to get something good.

Case solved.
Sherlock Smut signing out.

Could be useful for trimming ones beard at a fest, while drawing on one of those fugly tube mods that look like a molten blob. Men could use them too :)

Back
Top Bottom