What's new

The 2017 POTV Charity Raffle Grand Total !!!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Now that we have received all of your incredibly generous donations, to which we have added the monies raised by "The @Vapesmarter Vaper's Cabinet" which was raffled at VapeFest and concluded on here, "The @crustyfolker Raffle" which ended last night, the donation raised by @Ment at Vapefest for his fabulous Food and by various donations that came in after the Main Raffle finished to boost the Final Figure, I am both delighted and humbled to be in the position to make a BACs Transfer Payment to "The East Anglian Children's Hospice" in aid of "The Nook Appeal" which will be to the value of..........

£4400 !!!! A STERLING Achievement by YOU ALL. I sincerely hope that you feel proud of yourselves AND of POTV :) YOU have done a truly exceptional job and The entire Team at POTV offer their thanks and congratulations for everything you have done.

Absolutely BRILLIANT!!! Well done to everyone who contributed in any way to get such a fabulous amount. To Rob THANK YOU!!

Fucking fantastic, sorry only words I felt suited the occasion!!! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Back
Top Bottom