What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tea flavoured liquid

I'm going on the hunt for Chai tea concentrate, I'm sure I saw it somewhere and a cuppa chai is very nice.

Make one up. You’ll need all FA, black tea, vienna cream, fresh cream, cinnamon, cardamom, clove and even add liquorice or vanilla.That way you can tweak it to your preference.

I have a green tea and pomegranate blend I mixed up the other day and haven’t sampled yet.

I'll try this, but probably go with 0.2% cm because that stuff is strong!

Okay hahaha, supermarket sweep Dale! Or maybe David Dickinson...
The cm is strong but so is the tea and those percentages give you a thick strong creamy tea effect and I use em as the sugar [emoji6]

Make one up. You’ll need all FA, black tea, vienna cream, fresh cream, cinnamon, cardamom, clove and even add liquorice or vanilla.That way you can tweak it to your preference.

That's a plan.
I've just managed to get my lemon doughnut the way I like it, so I need a new challenge to footer about with...:2thumbsup:

The cm is strong but so is the tea and those percentages give you a thick strong creamy tea effect and I use em as the sugar [emoji6]

You been puffing this recipe matty? I’ll need to mix this and try it. Didn’t realise you’re a tea puffer.

Back
Top Bottom