What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tea flavoured liquid

I've still got FA milk to try. Might mix some up later with the black tea and see how it is.

1.5% black tea is plenty for a starting point, anyone have suggestions on how much milk to start with?

I've still got FA milk to try. Might mix some up later with the black tea and see how it is.

1.5% black tea is plenty for a starting point, anyone have suggestions on how much milk to start with?
Just a drop or splash.

Depends if you prefer “builder’s” or “women’s”

I've not got 'milk' but FA cream fresh is what I would try, it has a nice milky taste to me at 1% or under and doesn't taste like puke.

I'm going on the hunt for Chai tea concentrate, I'm sure I saw it somewhere and a cuppa chai is very nice.

Back
Top Bottom