What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tea flavoured liquid

You should get into mixing your own liquid. Both atmos labs and flavour art do very good tea flavour concentrates. Neither are particularly sweet, taste very accurately like tea. I knock up an earl grey liquid now and again with fa black tea, bergamot and vienna cream or fresh cream. I also puff jasmine tea from time to time.
Tea is an excellent base for eliquid flavours.

500ML bud. I think....

And yeah their flavours are all very nice. I tried quite a few of them a while ago, the Tea being the highlight, but haven't had any for a while. May have to remedy that.

They're also really nice guys. Chatted to them a lot at VF2016.

That's scones and jam though right? not tea tea?

500ML bud. I think....

And yeah their flavours are all very nice. I tried quite a few of them a while ago, the Tea being the highlight, but haven't had any for a while. May have to remedy that.

They're also really nice guys. Chatted to them a lot at VF2016.
Cool thanks mate I'll get a order in over weekend [emoji4]

I do drink tea as well from time to time.

A proper cup of tea contains tea leaves and water. That’s all. :P

Welcome to the forum and yeah great name [emoji4]

You can buy anything with confidence from this vendor and I linked a great juice too [emoji6]

https://www.vapepotions.co.uk/product-page/original-milk-tea-by-fizzy-juice-120ml-shortfill

@Simon G did you pick up the fa ones? The black tea tastes very like a cup of black tea, to me.

Tempted by the milky tea, and a few on that site, the only thing putting me off is, it's Malaysian, now despite the east having more experience in tea than dear old blighty they don't seem to have mastered it like we have. Does it taste proper or should i expect something other?

what's FA, did i miss something? black tea would be fine, especially if it was Earle Grey.

Thanks for all the suggestions, shame about all the P&P i'd need to dish out to try them all.

Back
Top Bottom