What's new

Tea flavoured liquid

Hi
i saw a thread on Reddit about this and thought, yes, tea flavours are a good idea!

I'm struggling to weave my way though the uncountable vendors/producers online to even find one let alone feel confident about sending money to get one.

Does anyone know of decent ones out there, breakfast, earl grey, a cheeky oolong, maybe a Russian caravan or a nice Darjeeling?

Thanks

Hi
i saw a thread on Reddit about this and thought, yes, tea flavours are a good idea!

I'm struggling to weave my way though the uncountable vendors/producers online to even find one let alone feel confident about sending money to get one.

Does anyone know of decent ones out there, breakfast, earl grey, a cheeky oolong, maybe a Russian caravan or a nice Darjeeling?

Thanks
This might be a question for @Simon G , who I know has forayed into steeping his own tea juice.

Edit: Hi, by the way, welcome to the forum, and awesome name!

I've never heard of any but they would not be my cup of tea anyway, lol.

Never used Cornish liquids any good mate? And how big are the bottle shots? No info on the site [emoji4]

500ML bud. I think....

And yeah their flavours are all very nice. I tried quite a few of them a while ago, the Tea being the highlight, but haven't had any for a while. May have to remedy that.

They're also really nice guys. Chatted to them a lot at VF2016.

This might be a question for @Simon G , who I know has forayed into steeping his own tea juice.

Edit: Hi, by the way, welcome to the forum, and awesome name!

yeah, no, there aren't any that taste like a cup of tea. In my experience.

I did make some extracted tea flavour from leaves. ... it works and it tasted 'OK' but it wasn't exactly delicious either. I think it's because you aren't really brewing it and the result tastes more like if you'd left a tea bag in cold water all day. You get a lot of tannin taste.

Back
Top Bottom