What's new

Syringe measurements

I sometimes add 0.05ml to a 50ml bottle. @Crewella accused me of some kind of pea under the mattresses syndrome, or homeopathic diy.
That's like just over a drop of VG or 2 drops of PG.

And vaping is homeopathic, we all know a squonk bottle has a memory of whatever has previously passed through it, even if there's none in there. ;)

luddite.jpg

Yup, it's horses for courses, everyone has different likes and needs. You don't need larger than 3ml syringes and only use muji or labo puffs, I weigh various volumes from 1 point something ml up to 15 point something ml, and use cotton that's easy for me. :)

The difference is I presume you, like me and others have tried syringes/beakers n stuff.....n switched to scales.....he's no prepared to give mixing by weight a go......not even a snifter of consideration....he's just having none of it....his points are therefore herein declared unbalanced(some would even argue unhinged) and irrelevant.:)

There’s no need for scales, imo. They would only complicate matters. The only scales in my house are for weighing out the cat’s dinner.

She piled on loads of weight so we’re on vet’s orders to weigh it out.

Ah...so a professional...tells you to use weights are a measuring tool, as opposed to your eye or volume... a dod of this n that here in there or stated on the tin....and your up for it......so it's just us then that talk shite:)

Back
Top Bottom