What's new

SX Mini T Class

LordOdin

Veteran
Well i will be another year older and not perhaps wiser so thought i would treat myself to an SX Mini T Class, after reading mixed reviews mainly about the Finger Twizzles or whatever they are. I just wondered if anyone had one or still has one or just your thoughts anyway. Forget about the Twizzels as well as i am not really bothered by them. I have 1 or 2 Yihi Mods and this Mod seems right up my street. Thanks. and found a cheap place for one :)

I owned one and is a good solid mod especially for the 50 quid i found them on eBay..the fidget spinners are shite but at the end of the day has a great chip in it, having said that i prefer the sl class but then im vaping at lower wattage.

@custard vaper I appreciate that, i have the Hadron with a yihi chip inside and i really like that and the T Class chip is supposed to be miles better that that. I will have to remember fidget spinners because it sounds much more grown up than Twizzels.

I've got one with a Ragnar on the top. With the atty cranked down on it the top spinner doesn't move. It's a nice solid mod but you'll want to go into the settings and turn off the horrible light show that comes out of the back of it.

Did that on my G class, brightness down to 2 or below switches off the feckn neon...

@Banjostring Does the T class suffer from parasitic battery drain like the rest of them?
To be honest, with the Ragnar, I use it until the batteries are empty then take them out and charge them ready for the next day. I've never left it for any length of time time unused in order to find out.

I don't mind the lights and with them being on the back of the mod i won't see them, though it will probably save on battery i just might switch them off.

Back
Top Bottom