What's new

Stupid things you’ve seen people vape.

There was a guy on here a couple of years ago asking if he could just add some custard powder to a bottle of vg.

Or has this generation just gotten to a point where they have been coddled so much, that they think they ACTUALLY CAN do ANYTHING they want to, and someone else will fix it FOR THEM. Can't fix DEAD!

I did something stupid around 4 year ago, I'd only been vaping for a year or so at the time. I was using stock coils and didn't read up on the subject much, I was your typical vaper.

Bought a new kit from TW which had temperature control, I was given no safety advice regarding ni200 coils. My vape kept cutting out and not firing in temp control, the only way to get a decent hit was to run it in wattage mode... I even went into the shop, told them the situation and that it would work if I switched it into wattage mode. They never said a dickiebird about not vaping nickel in wattage.

Luckily I soon swapped to the regular wattage coils. So yes, I've vaped ni200 in wattage mode, thanks totally wicked...

Back
Top Bottom