What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Still looking, ADV :(

I hope you're not paying silly money for 10ml bottles of double drip at least, they have nice juice but it's still not especially cheap even on the shortfills(by the time you factor in nic shot costs on top).

I'm partial to double drip(i really like their sherbets), but considering how big their operation is(they're local to me), i really wish they'd see to dropping the pricing on their juice line. It's all much the much for me now anyway, i've found my home with Primevapes, equally nice(if not nicer depending on your preference), cheaper and free nic.

I hope you're not paying silly money for 10ml bottles of double drip at least, they have nice juice but it's still not especially cheap even on the shortfills(by the time you factor in nic shot costs on top).

I'm partial to double drip(i really like their sherbets), but considering how big their operation is(they're local to me), i really wish they'd see to dropping the pricing on their juice line. It's all much the much for me now anyway, i've found my home with Primevapes, equally nice(if not nicer depending on your preference), cheaper and free nic.

I do buy the 10ml bottles at around £3 as they are from my local newsagent place andi buy mostly to test flavours, but tbh a 10ml bottle will last me a few weeks so i don't mind.

There shortfills are £10-13 which is about average

I get what you saying, but I'm loving the drip drop chilled mango and also the strawberry shake, that I have no interest in looking for any other flavours now.
In reality it's frikin unusual for a vape liquid company to have more than one juice in the line that you like. I can't bare strawberry custard. The rice pud one is a little better but there's a reason lemon tart has been cloned to death and one of the few British juices that sells well all over the world. I probably only like a handful of sub ohm juices but lemon tart is awesome.
I love the Apple pie one but many hate it and the cornflake tart is good but sticky.
I've been vaping year's and I buy a new sub ohm flavour every week with my mtl order and I've not found any I'd return to in a hurry.
I'd still recommend going to a vape shop for a taste session first.

I do buy the 10ml bottles at around £3 as they are from my local newsagent place andi buy mostly to test flavours, but tbh a 10ml bottle will last me a few weeks so i don't mind.

There shortfills are £10-13 which is about average

Wish i could make 10ml last me that long on such high VG juice, i'm thankful if i use 10ml a day. What other flavours have you tried from double drip? What did you think?

Wish i could make 10ml last me that long on such high VG juice, i'm thankful if i use 10ml a day. What other flavours have you tried from double drip? What did you think?

It's a combination of a lot of juice on the go and not being a heavy vaper.

I've only tried there menthol and the banana waffle (which is vile), there are a couple that i will buy next time i am in the shop (the sherbets and the sundrip)

It's a combination of a lot of juice on the go and not being a heavy vaper.

I've only tried there menthol and the banana waffle (which is vile), there are a couple that i will buy next time i am in the shop (the sherbets and the sundrip)

Raspberry Sherbet and the Strawberry Laces Sherbet are the best two for me, i've tried the Lemon and Rainbow ones (the former in a store, the latter i bought and liked but not anywhere near as much as the raspberry) and they didn't really impress vs the two mentioned. It's not going to be for everyone, naturally, but they're solid sherbets in my mind (and remind me of sherbet sweets i had as a child).

Don't even bother with twisted ice cream, disappointment in a bottle. (i had some freebies once, that was one of them), not unvapable, but nothing particularly great about it.

Crystal mist is ok, not as nice as the sherbets but nice enough(if you like those flavours).

OO glad to hear about the raspberry sherbet as I've followed a recipe which I'll be trying this weekend [emoji4]

I've always got some spearmint on the go. One pound liquids spearmint is perfect. Simple eliquid that I find refreshing and never tire of.

I too have recently started using these. Peppermint, Spearmint, Blue Raspberry and their Heizen. And for a quid, well you can’t go wrong at all. Nothing complicated, simple flavour profile and certainly do the trick for me when I can’t always afford more expensive stuff.

I can highly recommend bestcigliquid for a couple of custards, but reading through the thread not sure if the bottle sizes will be too big for you. They do 100ml shortfills for between £13 and £15 depending on how many nic shots you require. White Rabbit is my favourite, just a straight up custard. Lesleys custard is a custard with a little caramel flavour to it to add a little sweetness.

For the moment, they are doing free tester packs of 2x10ml juices (0 nic) at 1 pack per customer, you pay the delivery cost, so you can check a couple out :)

Back
Top Bottom