What's new

Still looking, ADV :(

Just an update.

The dinner lady lemon tart and strawberry custard arrived.

First impressions, the lemon tart is lovely, doesn't taste like lemon tart as such but nice all the same. Not overly keen on the strawberry custard, dosen't reallt taste custardy or like strawberry.

Prime vapes and manabush will be next on order after a make a dent in the huge stockpile of liquid i already have

I tried dinner lady strawberry custard after feedback here and other places. Waste of money. binned it. Have not gone back to this brand after this one experience

I tried dinner lady strawberry custard after feedback here and other places. Waste of money. binned it. Have not gone back to this brand after this one experience

not a fan of the strawberry at all, but don't rule the out, the lemon tart is very nice (doesn't taste like a lemon tart as such, but i am realising that most liquids don't taste like the real thing)

well you are missing out there then @thriller
this was the exact same thing i done the day they started selling. i tried the strawberry as i was loving mole juice so thought the flavour would be great. it wasnt. so for ages i didnt buy any more. then there was a sale on and with all the hype over the lemon tart i bought some and omg what a difference compared to the strawb.
i highly rate most of their summer holiday range as well and their new tuck shop but they are high on sweetner.
just like your decission on drip drop you are now liking some of their new shortfills so i would say give dinner lady another go.

Wot Rew said, Manabush and Prime Vapes mostly deliver for me, but I do prefer tobacco flavours. :)

well you are missing out there then @thriller
this was the exact same thing i done the day they started selling. i tried the strawberry as i was loving mole juice so thought the flavour would be great. it wasnt. so for ages i didnt buy any more. then there was a sale on and with all the hype over the lemon tart i bought some and omg what a difference compared to the strawb.
i highly rate most of their summer holiday range as well and their new tuck shop but they are high on sweetner.
just like your decission on drip drop you are now liking some of their new shortfills so i would say give dinner lady another go.

I get what you saying, but I'm loving the drip drop chilled mango and also the strawberry shake, that I have no interest in looking for any other flavours now.

most liquids don't taste like the real thing)

Some are close and some are spot on but it depends on your own personal tastebuds. Primevapes custard slice is, for me, exactly like eating a custard slice - it’s a work of art. Ginger sponge and custard is spot on too. I find strawberry flavours are never quite the strawberry I want.

Dinner lady lemon tart tastes like cardboard on the inhale and yellow fairy liquid on the exhale

Been buying and buying but i am still yet to find my adv.

I am just about to order a bottle of dinner lady lemon tart and strawberry custard (so far i have been very disappointed with all custard flavours i have tried), can anyone recommend another decent quality juice?

I just want a juice that tastes like it says on the bottle, but it seems harder than i expected to find :(, doesn't have to be a complex flavour, just a single well done one will do.

Cheers
The colonel bloom custsad is fantastic imo..well worth a try!

I've always got some spearmint on the go. One pound liquids spearmint is perfect. Simple eliquid that I find refreshing and never tire of.
Good shout that pal...i love the blackcurrant and liquirice...simply flavour that i never tire of.

Some great choices here guys n gals and i'll be sure to check some out when i can.

Currently enjoying lemon, lime and tangerine ice by double drip

Back
Top Bottom