What's new

Still looking, ADV :(

but what i am after is a flavour that actually tatses like it says.

Perhaps its your atty that isn't right for you? I can put the same juice in all mine and they all taste a little different. I have two that I can say with confidence give me the best flavour.

Time to try something new maybe

I chop and change a lot with juices but I always have menthol in the cupboard that I know works regardless. Perhaps finding something plain and simple like that as a constant back up could also work for you?

You are dealing with marketing, different devices, different wattage, different resistances, different coils, different wicking, artificial flavors made of chemical compounds, the power of suggestion and your own personal taste.

It sounds like a simple request but it isn't. If you want the flavour of a real strawberry go and eat one.

You may well be very right here. I know i am never going to get an exact replication of the natural flavour, but when you read reviews etc and they make it sound like a Michelin star dessert, i at least expect a somewhat palatable flavour :)

Perhaps its your atty that isn't right for you? I can put the same juice in all mine and they all taste a little different. I have two that I can say with confidence give me the best flavour.

Time to try something new maybe

I have around 7 different attys on the go, mostly RDA's but also a couple of stock coil tanks.

I chop and change a lot with juices but I always have menthol in the cupboard that I know works regardless. Perhaps finding something plain and simple like that as a constant back up could also work for you?

Same as me, always have a minty/menthol somewhere as very hard to ge that wrong

Primevapes and Manabush has all my bases covered. Blended tobaccos, fruits and desserts

Just an update.

The dinner lady lemon tart and strawberry custard arrived.

First impressions, the lemon tart is lovely, doesn't taste like lemon tart as such but nice all the same. Not overly keen on the strawberry custard, dosen't reallt taste custardy or like strawberry.

Prime vapes and manabush will be next on order after a make a dent in the huge stockpile of liquid i already have

Lee @primevapes is fast becoming a custard aficionado.

I've always got some spearmint on the go. One pound liquids spearmint is perfect. Simple eliquid that I find refreshing and never tire of.

phone around shops in your area explaining this most will have lots of testers for u to try take rda and cotton for fun filled day although things get fuzzy with that nicotine after ten different juices but u might find something u love

Back
Top Bottom