What's new

Sticker on parcel from Gearbest

Blueys

Postman
Got a geekvape mech pro delivered and on the parcel was a sticker which says

Goods not fulfilling the conditions laid down in articles 28 and 29 of the treaty on the functioning of the european union

Anyone have any idea what thats all about

? Imagine if it was something really bad it wouldnt have even made it to you - Where did you buy from and who delivered it?

Don't know but thank feck it won't be long before it's a moot point.

So it's not related to vaping just import tax but since the Chinese site always seem to list value lower I guess its nothing to worry about

I'm glad you posted this, I was wandering the same thing when I received a package from gearbest.
I had a feeling it would have something to do with tax. I had my fingers crossed that I wouldn't have some bill come through later on. but looks like I don't have to worry about it.

I'm glad you posted this, I was wandering the same thing when I received a package from gearbest.
I had a feeling it would have something to do with tax. I had my fingers crossed that I wouldn't have some bill come through later on. but looks like I don't have to worry about it.
Nope, if they're going to tax you they tend to hold the item hostage first. If it arrives you're pretty safe, I think! ;)

Nearly always happens when posted via NLpost. Just take no notice. as the Coppers always say "nothing to see here, Move along"

Back
Top Bottom