What's new

Star Prizes.

Aye, ye cannae pull yere ain name oot the hat.......there is always next year;)

I sincerely hope you all know that I regard even thinking of entering as being completely unacceptable ?

@Rob

Although I'm donating, I have zero interest in winning a prize so am happy not to be entered in to the draw. If YOU want to enter the raffle I would be more than happy to do the draw for you. As with my giveaways, I would record and post the draw results for full transparency.

Food for thought. :pie:

Very kind @Mitz but I honestly would feel very uncomfortable entering LOL

Right.... FFs I made a joke about @Rob inability to enter the prize draw thingy.......I was of course having a laugh, more so at @Rob expense... as I know of his love of the BB's....and belter is in there.
Now being serious, as this seems to be the way this is/may go and to nip it in the bud....there is no way the organizers of a prize raffle can enter.......this I thought was a given....hence the joke.

Very kind @Mitz but I honestly would feel very uncomfortable entering LOL
Well, the offer is there. :)

As far as I'm concerned, as long as you're not involved in the draw - you can enter should you wish. It's exactly the reason why Sam can enter - because he's not involved in the draw.

Anyways, it's entirely up to you.

Last edited:
Subject CLOSED now Chaps, but I do thanks you for the observations. :)
I have never entered any of the 4 previous Events and wouldn't consider entering this one despite it DEFINITELY being my las Hurrah as far as such events go :)
It was a case of being somewhat disappointed that on the one occasion there is something I would dearly love to own I cannot do anything but sit back and watch the outcome LOL

Jealous?? Moi??? Never........................ Much LOL

Really.....Im astounded
I think you're taking things a little too seriously. It's a charity raffle on a vaping forum. As long as the draw is neutral and transparent, what's the problem?

Last edited:
I think you're taking things a little too seriously. It's a charity raffle on a vaping forum ffs. As long as the draw is neutral and transparent, what's the problem?

I've said my piece ...we differ...all good:)

Back
Top Bottom