What's new

Squonk vs RBA Limbo

I've recently picked up a Revvo as its the first tank to interest me in a long time
How are you finding the Revvo? mine went straight into my 'For Sale' box after 1 coil as it was too high a wattage for the 2ml tank so drank juice FAST in 1 vape session, it did give a great flavour but the trade off wasn't worth it for me.

I'd say the mix is 60% Squonking and the rest is either RTAs or the BBs.
Being rather older than dust, I enjoy a nice RTA during the evenings when reading or watching TV. I always take a BB out with us when we are traveling around and tend to use the Squonkers when we're outside in the garden. Reason being that because our place is TINY, Squonking tends to produce far too much vapour and IF we have bad weather and need windows shut, the place becomes decidedly misty rather too quickly.
I have one RTA that is dedicated to one juice, that is only ever used outside as Carol can't handle the note it produces when in confined spaces. :)

This has recently become much more to the forefront of our minds as we are pondering re opening one of the sealed Chimneys to see whether that will help at all. We have 2 largish fireplaces, both of which now have Gas Fired Log Burner style Fires in them. They rarely see any use, but as we are Thatched, we are NOT going to have Open Fires. The Chimneys are sealed off, but it wouldn't be an impossible job to open the one in The Lounge. Need to consider that a bit more, but certainly a possibility.

Last edited:
I still see many of you drip as well as squonk, I have been dripping my Drop RTA but I didn't notice any difference apart from spitback on first hit, am I missing something?

How are you finding the Revvo? mine went straight into my 'For Sale' box after 1 coil as it was too high a wattage for the 2ml tank so drank juice FAST in 1 vape session, it did give a great flavour but the trade off wasn't worth it for me.

She is a thirsty girl that's for sure, but I find at 55 watts the flavour is great and i'm enjoying the novelty of using a tank that doesn't leak :) Also the coils are great, not had a duff one yet - probably because they're not trying to pack 72 microcoils into a square mater of cotton packed into a 2cm metal cylinder !

Sorry Matey........... By "Note" I meant the Room Note, or smell if you prefer, that this one liquid produces. :)

She is a thirsty girl that's for sure, but I find at 55 watts the flavour is great and i'm enjoying the novelty of using a tank that doesn't leak :) Also the coils are great, not had a duff one yet - probably because they're not trying to pack 72 microcoils into a square mater of cotton packed into a 2cm metal cylinder !
That's where I could have gone wrong, I was vaping at the suggested watts (85-90 I think) and the coils hated my pudding juices so didn't last long, but yeah the leakproof design is great but I really LOVED the filling system! - might dig mine back out and try it with a non dessert juice at lower wattage cheers.

Due to someone who won't be named, sparking my interest in tanks again early in the year I'm probably 70/30 in favour of squonking where as I was probably about 95% squonking.
Both can offer a quality vape buy it is handy out and about to have 7 or 8 mls of juice pre loaded and no glass or poly for me to drop, lol.
That said I'm currently sitting at home and I'm happily vaping away pow wow in the dvarw/esquare combo and will probably change to a little pf,s eton mess in the skyline this evening.
Tomorrow I'm out so it will definitely be an inbox/strike combo full of nanabhozo.
It's great to have choices. Can't remember when I last went voluntarily over 20w though. My poor dripbox plus has sat unused for months.
I feel slightly sad for it now.

Back
Top Bottom