Innokin
What's new

Squonk vs RBA Limbo

Since I started squonking it's pretty much all I use and my mods with RBA's have been standing there pretty much unused, I occasionally pity vape one or two.

I'm giving it a few weeks to see if it's a fad or if this is going to be my standard vape before I flog some of my other mods.

So far in my limited experience here's my findings:

Pro's for squonking:
Flavour
Easy build
Easy to maintain RDA's
Capicity
Easy to visually check wicks
Very rare to dry hit.
Rare to leak.

Cons:
Higher juice consumption but I'm on very low nicotine.
Oversquonking spitback (user error)

No other cons spring to mind, I'm sure the cons for RBA's would be longer

How many of you have swapped to squonking and don't bother with 'normal' vaping now?
(or the other way round)

E-liquids.com
I use an RDA when at home and work and I squonk on the same RDA's while driving over 10 mins lol

Vape Green
I squonk at home and use my Zeus whilst at work. Happy with that as current build in Zeus is giving as good a flavour as an rda. Plows through juice though

Smoore
I switched from RTAs to Squonking about... 8 months ago now.

Never looked back. Moved a few tanks on but need to move more on. Kept my mod (Just because it holds value to me more than money).

Now have a selection of squonk mods and numerous RDAs that get used in rotation.

The juice consumption is really something you learn to live with but the oversquonking goes with more experience of the kit your using.

Just don't get into the Facebook Squonking scene... Far too many shiny things with shiny price tags to tempt you! Pico Squeeze and a decent atty, squonk nirvana.

Are all your tanks smoks with rba bits in them? I wonder if you got a good rta if that might sway your opinion? Not turn you off the squonking, but open up a new world of tank enjoyment. I would always advise people to get dedicated rebuildables if they’re after building coils for a tank, the rba’s are really just an after thought by smok etc. Not the same experience as an rta at all.

AcmeFog
Why one would negate the other I'm unsure - but I've been squonking a bit this past year after having had one for over a year before getting into it properly. Filling up is sometimes messy and I've just been using the Juggerknot lately after neglecting my tanks a little, despite my first build being a bit meh I find myself now barely able to put it down - filling it is ridiculously faff-free - it barely takes 3 seconds and produces a lovely full, smooth, quiet flavourful vape.

If I had to unscrew a hole in the bottom and fill it with a syringe then I'd definitely be squonking most of the time at home though I expect.

Do you even squonk bruh???

Yes... yes I do!
20180516_213454.jpg

Elux
I got myself a Rage squonker and it's my first squonker. I love the mod, but I'm not yet convinced that squonking suits me. Its just more faff than dripping - straight dripping from bottle to RDA negates the need to refill a squonk bottle, and the capacity of the Rage's bottle means that I'd still have to take a bottle of juice with me when out and about to refill. icon_confused.gif

Back
Top Bottom