What's new

Squid Industries rta Peacemaker. Disappointing.

Maya_Music

Initiate
I’ve had this rta for a few weeks now. There is no way to stop it leaking. I’ve used different coils, tried rewicking and rewicking to different lengths, different vg percentages, refilling slower. Nothing will stop it leaking from the air holes.

Does anyone have any recommendations for rtas that don’t leak like they’ve just watched Bambi for the first time?

Not used that RTA, but have you checked none of your orings are damaged? It will leak no matter what if the tank isn't sealing properly.

All o-rings are good, it leaking through the air holes under the coil and then through the main air holes. It’s un usable and to be honest I’m so frustrated with it I’m thinking going back to smoking is easier.

So on a par with their mods then.

Squid do good looking, overpriced rubbish.

I'd give up on it and move on.

Edit: anecdotal evidence only, but I've had a v1, V2 and v3 Double Barrel and none have lasted more than six months before packing in.

Last edited:
Are you talking about the dual-coil, or single-coil one?
I had the single-coil version and never had any problems with it leaking. Overall performance from it was'nt really good tho anways.

it all sown to wicking i had the single coil one fgor abit and had the smae problem until i got the wicking spot on though i will say there is a wicking vid on the squid fb page

Back
Top Bottom