What's new

Sourcemore

TheLiqidator

Achiever
Has anyone ordered from sourcemore. I need to get 4 or 5 devices and wondering if I'm better splitting the order up over a few and how long they usually take to arrive. Only one is for me and I have no issues waiting but the other people I'm ordering for are needing them a bit faster.

Not even heard of them I'm afraid, though their website seems to use the standard Chinese vendor template.

I've used FastTech a lot with no issues, ePacket shipping is cheap and takes around a week.

I ordered 2 profile unitys from sourcemore ordered 26th March delivered 10th April but they were on preorder, so if in stock they may come quicker then also charge for shipping, I factored that into price and still alot cheaper, if high order value i would split them up incase you have any issues with customs

Not even heard of them I'm afraid, though their website seems to use the standard Chinese vendor template.

I've used FastTech a lot with no issues, ePacket shipping is cheap and takes around a week.

If it's the same as Fasttech that's good for me, I've been around a week with them but then with gearbest I was just under 6 weeks.

I ordered 2 profile unitys from sourcemore ordered 26th March delivered 10th April but they were on preorder, so if in stock they may come quicker then also charge for shipping, I factored that into price and still alot cheaper, if high order value i would split them up incase you have any issues with customs

That's what I was thinking. It'll be 5 kits in total but knowing me, I'll stick in a few other random things!

Only used them once, about 7 day delivery
Ask @WaitFor1t88 he know something about them, even does the odd review from what I have been told
(Odd as in occasional not weird)

difficult when ordering from China when you want quite a few things, you always end up with a higher risk of import etc ,

I'd probably suggest splitting them is shipping doesnt add up too much and also 1 item wont hold up your order, you could always drop them a message and see what they say

Cheers all, I'm going to place then later today. One of the people I'm order g for is my mother in law and she keeps changing her mind on what mod she wants!

Back
Top Bottom