What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

So which RDA is the go to at the moment...?

Kennedy 24 with SS posts is the only RDA anyone needs View attachment 179735
Love my Kennedy 25 - I'm a buy, try, sell/giveaway kinda vaper but the Kennedy is one of the few that's stayed and I'll never get rid of it :D I had a full copper 24 two post that I traded, arguably a better atty than the 25 by a baw hair! It's actually stopped me buying cloudier atties because I'm so happy with it.

+1 for all the votes for Recurve. My first RDA actually after getting bored of all the finnicky RTAs.
Suffice to say I don't see myself buying a RTA anytime soon. And got 6 more different RDAs on the way from China. Should be here by 2020.

getting bored of all the finnicky RTAs
I know what you mean there, strange as I thought I would use nothing but RTA's once I discovered the cost savings, I now use mostly RDA'a and gone full circle gone back to stock coils since the evolution of mesh, plus Pods mtl which I am proper hooked on as I can vape indoors.

back to stock coils since the evolution of mesh, plus Pods mtl which I am proper hooked on as I can vape indoors.

Same here - RTAs will be phased out by Squonks, Prebuilt Mesh for when I'm lazy and my trusty Zenith for MTL. Don't even want pods, got plenty of pockets. :D

I only have the profile and the drop dead (still waiting on the recurve i ordered on black friday).

For me the profile is the better of the two, more flavour and a cooler vape. The drop dead is almost as good for flavour, but i have to push the wattage higher with it so end up with a warmer vape.

My all time favourite is and always will be the deathtrap 30mm by Deathwish Modz it's a single coil flavour and cloud machine nothing comes close to it.

Tesla Invader IV rda, is my go to, for weeks now. Not much help to others though, unless you want to buy it as part of the Invader IV kit, Tesla should release it as a standalone product.

My go to is an Apocalypse gen 2. Old and simple, but effective and silky smooth air flow.

Intend never to be without this, a Kennedy or Cosmonaut :2thumbsup:.

Back
Top Bottom