What's new

Smok TFV8 X-Baby

VenomX

Achiever
Your thoughts on this tank ?
I have just ordered one because my Cleito 120 spits little bits of juice into my mouth

I know its a Smok but i have owned a few TFV12s and never had a problem.
The main reason i bought it is because it's top airflow which im looking forward to trying

s-l1600.jpg

@VenomX

I used the baby beasts (before the x come out) and loved them especially with the X4 I just got completely fed up with unreliable coils from Smok (There are not the only ones) so got to an RBA for it and that was even better, the only reason I stopped using it, was it quickly built up with condensation leaking out of the air holes. That won't be a problem as the air holes are now on top. Apparently I think it was Vaping with Vic mentioned they are not quite as good as the bottom air fed (non-X) versions.

I keep giggling to myself every time I type "air hole" - Must take me meds ;-)

Because the path of air into the tank looks quite long and complicated. Looks like ir’s coming the holes at the top, down a channel outside the chimney, under the bottom and then under the coil and out the top. I might be wrong though, maybe it will be quiet as a mouse. I really hate noisy tanks. Had a baby beast once and it was like a kettle, whistling all the time.

Last edited:
Isn't the cleito 120 a similar design if so shouldn't be much difference

The baby beast could whistle a bit depending on how much you closed the air flow. Although I would have thought it been a bit better for the whistling but as I don't have one I am just presuming without any thing to go on but gut instinct, which can get me in shit LOL

Isn't the cleito 120 a similar design if so shouldn't be much difference

Nah man, cleito has bottom airflow.

It was great up until a few weeks ago when i started getting a really sweet taste in my mouth.

Thats right sorry its the EXO

cleito_exo3.jpg

my original cleito has less whistle then the baby beast, but as said not sure about the X might be worth googling

The baby beast could whistle a bit depending on how much you closed the air flow. Although I would have thought it been a bit better for the whistling but as I don't have one I am just presuming without any thing to go on but gut instinct, which can get me in shit LOL

It wasn’t just the actual loud whistle, the thing was just always noisy wherever you had the airflow set. These days I only can handle tanks that are silent, or almost silent. It’s a massive design flaw I think, selling a tank that just makes massive amounts of noise.

Back
Top Bottom