What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

SMOK RPM40 Owners question - Buzzing sound?

vapourtrail__

Postman
Hey there!

Loving this device so far, however, does anyone who has this hear a kind of electrical buzzing sound when firing it?

Is this the case someones on devices? It's kind of an electrical buzzing noise when firing.

Many thanks :)

Don't have the device, but don't like the sound of that

Don't have the device, but don't like the sound of that

You can only hear it if you're in a silent room or put your ear right up to it.

I read online other people saying they can sometimes hear such noises on other devices when also in a quiet room, just curious about it really..

Not heard anything with mine, bit odd that it would be buzzing. What power level are you using it at?

Sounds like it maybe the transformer beefing up the power and delivering the power to your coil. It’s quite normal so nothing to worry about. My Vzone Cultura 100W hums when I press the fire button.

Sounds like “rattlesnaking” which can occur with some mods, particularly if they use pulse width modulation. Can’t say I noticed it particularly with my rpm40, do notice it with my pal 2 pro though.

I have this juice in my RPM pod....tastes shamazebawls and big big fog :yahoo:

Attachments

• IMG_0525.JPG
    IMG_0525.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 542
Sounds like it maybe the transformer beefing up the power and delivering the power to your coil. It’s quite normal so nothing to worry about. My Vzone Cultura 100W hums when I press the fire button.
My Rev Phantom vibrates when i press mine. Sorry, i couldnt resist it.

Back
Top Bottom