What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Smok ProColor firmware?

I just unboxed my procolor today and I am missing the gradient and jump options in the led settings. Has anyone else had this issue?

What do you mean jump setting? I have gradient in the led setting, flash or fade in the styles.

I think I may be missing something too. this picture on https://www.smoktech.com/kit/procolor appears to show there types of gradiant led modes it will cycle through. I only have 2 options. I do not have the one that has what looks like a green slash with with blue in bottom right and red at the top. I originally bricked device first night I had it updating a alien firmware because the seller told me it was a alien procolor at least that's what I left understanding. I brought it back next day and left it with him. Seller and Dealer could not get it to function. It would turn on but only thing that would happen is shield would stay a steady color no display (I forget what color maybe Blue i believe) I found a firmware update on Reddit and tried it and now run 1.0.5 software and it works fine but I am missing that color option. Any ideas? is there something newer than 1.0.5? Thanks.

images

Attachments

• 20180214_030554_resized.jpg
    20180214_030554_resized.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 572
  • 20180214_030536_resized_2.jpg
    20180214_030536_resized_2.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 465
lol Alien procolor? The Alien is a completely different mod, no wonder it wouldn't work when you flashed in the alien firmware.

1.0.5 is the latest firmware for the procolor, nothing is missing from your LED options, its exactly the same as mine.

lol Alien procolor? The Alien is a completely different mod, no wonder it wouldn't work when you flashed in the alien firmware.

1.0.5 is the latest firmware for the procolor, nothing is missing from your LED options, its exactly the same as mine.

But see this picture from smok site. doesn't it show another option we don't have ?

Attachments

• 1500254234335.gif
    1500254234335.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 645
But see this picture from smok site. doesn't it show another option we don't have ?

I have a light blue and dark blue option totalling 12 options like pic. But pic doesn't have light and dark blue but it has 3 "gradient" options if I'm describing it right.

No. I guess the pic on their website was for a preproduction model. Again, you are not missing any options, yours is the same as mine and 2 others i've seen.

Maybe this will change if smok ever release a firmware for it in the future.

No. I guess the pic on their website was for a preproduction model. Again, you are not missing any options, yours is the same as mine and 2 others i've seen.

Maybe this will change if smok ever release a firmware for it in the future.

Thanks!! thought something was up. idk . lol thanks again

why are there 'firmware updates'?
What exactly do they do?
I just dont understand why a mod needs a pissing 'upgrade' :s...

Back
Top Bottom