What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Smok ProColor firmware?

You can, press the + and - buttons together. You can also adjust the ohms by holding the + or - buttons when its locked..

Sorry I didn't explain myself, I want to turn off the screen, but there is no option...the minimum is the screen can stay on for 15 seconds and no lower

oh right yea stealth mode, it doesn't have that unfortunately. As you say may come in a fw update in the future.

Sorry I didn't explain myself, I want to turn off the screen, but there is no option...the minimum is the screen can stay on for 15 seconds and no lower

I think when the MOD is locked you press the fire button 5 times in 2 seconds.

Its irrelevant now the mod fell apart anyway, but thanks for trying to help :)

I just unboxed my procolor today and I am missing the gradient and jump options in the led settings. Has anyone else had this issue?

I just unboxed my procolor today and I am missing the gradient and jump options in the led settings. Has anyone else had this issue?

If I was you take it back to the shop you brought it from....mine fell apart in a few weeks!! :soupset:

Back
Top Bottom