What's new

Smok. Good or Bad ?

I have a Spirals and a Spirals Plus - I only use the 0.6 ohm coil, which seems high for Smok. I think those tanks have passed some people by, because they don't expect a 'flavour' tank from Smok. I think they're good tanks. The rest of their tanks don't interest me, I prefer a lowered powered mtl vape. I like coils at 0.5+. Their mods have no appeal to me aesthetically, they seem to be marketed at the younger male demographic.

Cheap, mass produced products that mostly do as they say. I bought a Koopor mini and was furious it couldn't be upgraded easily, which they used as a selling point. I bought my old man a Smok mini 30w and its still going strong years later. Latest stuff I wouldn't recommend to an enemy.

Got the Alien and think it's a very good mod, I also really like the big baby beast tank itself however I get ONE day out of the coils, no matter the juice so yeah that sucks

What do you guys think about smok products, and why ?

I have owned 4 smok mods, all of which were brilliant.
2 TFV12s, which work fine
2 TFV8s which both leaked & 1 which was fine,

Rant. Rave, about smok here.. Thanks
I have a TFV8 baby beast awaiting some new coils which is a good little tank, a TFV12 which has been a proper pain but my Alien mod, as beaten up as it is now, hasn't let me down yet!

I have the Alien and various Smok Tanks.

The Alien serves as a backup to my minikin v2. The tanks haven't been used for a little while now, much prefer the Cleito 120 and RDA/RTAs.

I think there is some sort of magic attached to the word Smok, ask my friends what they think are good mods and they all think the Alien, ask others who know a bit about vaping and you don't even hear Smok :D

My Alien has been fine, the Baby Beast tanks are fine. My wife's Qbox however is shite, in hindsight we wouldn't have bought it. The battery lasts for minutes and gets far too hot for my liking.

I use the smok R steam mini and smok spirals tank and if you dont wick the tank just right then you can have issues but thats down to me and the temp control is a bit funny about a tank when first screwed on but taking tank off again and putting it back on corrects the problem. The only niggle i have is the usb port came out so have to keep it in place with some surgical tape and the paint work chips easy other than that i am very happy.

I have a TFV8 baby beast awaiting some new coils which is a good little tank, a TFV12 which has been a proper pain but my Alien mod, as beaten up as it is now, hasn't let me down yet!

Whats wrong with your TFV12 dude ?

Back
Top Bottom